Chapter 117

Seven years later, the Metropolitan Museum.

A young couple looked up at the huge oil painting in the glass cabinet.

On the top of the verdant hill, the sun shone on the back of the person in the painting.

The white girl exclaimed: "It's so beautiful."

"Of course." The young Chinese beside her smiled: "Its author is the greatest painter in the world today."

The girl said: "I heard that he created a new era of Chinese painting. I really hope I can visit the Forbidden City Museum and see his Chinese paintings with my own eyes."

The young man said: "I can charter a plane to take you in the afternoon. I know this painter."

"Really? Du Yuanbai, you didn't lie to me." A shocked expression flashed across the girl's face.

"I didn't lie to you, he and I are friends since high school..."

After the two left, the painting welcomed a steady stream of visitors.

Almost everyone standing in front of it couldn't help being impressed by the beauty of this great artist.

[In 2028, the famous Chinese painter Qi Linqing became the first artist in American history to exhibit a series of ten paintings at the Metropolitan Museum before his death]

[His works can be sold for tens of millions of high prices]

[The media praised him as a rare living fossil in the painting world, Picasso of China]

...

In the past two years, the quintessence of Chinese culture has been competing to cause a wave of revival.

The development of Huaxia's traditional Chinese painting has made a big stride, and its status has risen to the first place in the world.

This culture has even completely affected foreign countries.

The value of Chinese traditional painting has risen greatly in the world. Many foreigners specially come to study abroad just to learn this kind of painting.

The reform of the Ministry of Education of the People's Republic of China included Chinese painting in the art college entrance examination.

The sixth season of "China Painter" has been released, and the ratings are higher than that of each season, and it has become popular with many Chinese painters.

Parents no longer send their children to learn oil painting, drawing, etc., but choose to let them learn traditional painting methods. Overnight, Chinese painting and calligraphy training classes in the streets and alleys popped up like bamboo shoots after a rain.

The milk tea brand Chayanyumo, which printed ancient paintings on cups, has now been listed on Hong Kong Island.

It is said that the drinks it sells can go around the earth a hundred times in total.

People's Daily: [This is the cultural confidence that belongs to us Chinese! We successfully let Chinese painting go abroad, and let the whole world see the infinite charm of Chinese painting! And was deeply attracted by it]

And all this is because of the young painter Qi Linqing.

Since five years ago, he represented Hua Xia to participate in the World Painting Art Competition and hit the audience with a single brush. Chinese painting has become different.

It no longer presents the decline of the West at sunset.

It began to be given connotation, and it was sought after and loved by everyone.