Chapter 10

(Ariana pov)

May-27th-2018
Studio📍

We were back in the studio, this time I was working on my album. There was still so much to do before it's finished. Today I invited Faith over.

Victoria: "She's been on her phone the whole time, what's that about?"

Ariana: "What!?" I walk over to her. "Phone now!!"

Faith: "What!?"

Ariana: "You heard me give it to me now you can have it later." I take her phone & put it in my pocket. "You know you could help us?"

Faith: "Like I said I've moved on from music...I'm only here because of you."

Ariana: "Come on, you're helping me edit." I pull her to the computer.

Tommy: "Hey Ari is drama queen Courtney coming?"

Ariana: "She's busy, why?"

Tommy: "Thank god she can be annoying at times." I roll my eyes.

I go back & put my attention to Faith, it was like I was teaching a rock she didn't want to do any of it.

Ariana's thoughts: "What happened to you?"

Faith: "Hey look I made a loop."

Ariana's thoughts: "How can she be so naive, is she doing this on purpose or did she really forget everything."

I continued to try but she didn't care, & I started to notice that. Victoria, Tommy & the others were making progress while I was stuck here with Faith.

Ariana: "I'm getting water okay." She nods.

I walk over to the fridge.

Tommy: "Any luck?"

Ariana: "With what!?"

Tommy: "You know everything, I know you think you're hiding it but it seems like you're trying to do everything all at once."

Ariana's thoughts: "That's true, my album, social life & Faith...it's umm a handful."

I look over at Faith fidgeting with the keys.

Ariana: "Am I really that obvious?"

Tommy: "Ya you are, it's okay I sometimes over do myself, just relax & try not to force things."

Ariana: "Ya you're right."

I walk back to Faith & call it a day, taking her back home.

May-30th-2018
Ariana's house📍

I walk inside seeing my mom.

Ariana: "Mom, do you think I can be too pushy?"

Joan: "As your mother you can be a little bossy at times, it's not a bad thing...something the matter?"

Ariana: "It's Faith, I feel like there is nothing else to talk about anymore, I thought if I could get her back into music, we could connect better." I sigh.

Joan: "Does she smile when she's with you?" I nod my head. "See Don't worry about it, just be yourself okay."

Ariana: "I will mom, thank you." I hugged her.

That's when Frankie & Courtney walk in talking.

Courtney: "You don't really expect me to believe that Hallown isn't the best holiday."

Frankie: "You have Christmas, valentines day, Easter, well kinda, but Halloween as kids ya all that candy but after it's not really."

Courtney: "Tell your brother that Hallowen is the best holiday in the history of holidays."