Chapter 62:

The outdated phone in his pocket suddenly vibrated. Tong Che hurriedly fished it out and found it was Wang Qi calling.

After taking a deep breath, Tong Che adjusted his mood before pressing the answer button, "Hello, Director Wang."

"Where did you and Mu Hanfeng go again?" Wang Qi's voice came out with a slight static, "Aren't you recording the show? If you don't come down, I'll mark you as unjustified absentees and fine you with gold coins!"

Tong Che slapped his forehead, only then did he remember that he and Mu Han Feng were still recording the show.

It was interesting to note that before this show, he would never do anything else in the middle of every job, and would not miss a single minute of recording.

On the other hand, because of his personality, Tong Che would not slack off when it was his turn to do something.

On the other hand, he did not have the courage to be lazy. This is something deeply rooted in him, and even after he became popular, Tong Che was still like this.

However, since he has been on this show, although he does not "miss work" for no reason, he has missed several times due to various things.

Tong Che couldn't help but look at Mu Han Feng again, thinking, "Some people can be arrogant and proud.”

After he had collected his confused thoughts, Tong Che answered the phone and subconsciously wanted to apologize, "Director Wang, I..."

But before he could continue, the phone was snatched by Mu Han Feng.

Mu Hanfeng's tone was cold as he threw out two words, "We are coming."

After saying that, he didn't wait for Wang Qi to say anything else, and simply hung up the phone.

Mu Hanfeng looked back at Tong Che, frowned, and decided to fix this bad habit.

From the first time they met, Mu Hanfeng had noticed that this little Omega was exceptionally skilled at apologizing, as if he had done it many times before.

Later on, when they spent time together, his thoughts were confirmed. Tong Che's apology was always on his lips, whether it was his own fault or not.

Now that he had heard about Tong Che's family, Mu Hanfeng could generally understand where this problem came from.

It was because he had been suppressed time and again by those two who didn't deserve to be called parents, and Tong Che had learned to apologize and take the blame for other people's mistakes on himself since he was a child.

But now that he was there, there was no need for that.

"Listen carefully," Mu Hanfeng pressed Tong Che's shoulder and looked straight into his eyes, his tone serious, "From now on, you are not allowed to say things like "sorry", "I apologize" or "excuse me". Such words are no longer allowed on your lips, do you understand?"

Tong Che listened nervously and could not help but ask in a small voice, "Then... then what if I really did something wrong by accident?"

"If you do something wrong," Mu Han Feng smiled and said calmly, "Externally, I will take care of it for you; internally, whatever Tong Che does with his boyfriend, is not a mistake."

Tong Che froze for two seconds and his eyes lit up slowly, "Really...nothing is a wrong?"

Mu Han Feng did not hesitate, "Of course."

Besides, with Tong Che's good nature, Mu Han Feng didn't think that he would really do anything wrong.

Tong Che stared at Mu Hanfeng for two more seconds, as if to make sure that this "of course" was really not perfunctory before he happily fished out a pink watercolor pen from his pocket.