Live & Die by Trilogies

One More Time makes a story.

We Go Down makes a sequel.

Never Really Over makes a trilogy.

GET READY BREMMIES. IT'S A THREEQUEL! The final installment is in the works! I like to think of it as the grand finale, if you will, to Brooks and Emmy's sordid love affair for the ages.

Never Really Over (NRO from now on) is tragic, epic, and not written yet. BUT, fret not because the entire thing is living rent free in my head. It's coming soon, so bear with me. If you just can't get enough Bremmy, go back and reread OMT.

In the meantime, and as a show of good faith, see the first sneaky peeky excerpt from NRO below.

EEEEEEEEKKKKKK :)

...

TO WAKE UP TO

I roll over in a white down comforter that envelops me like the Parisian cloud it is. My silk night top hangs off my shoulders, its matching panties lost somewhere on the floor. I inhale the pillow, ready to suffocate in this bliss, and my lips spread into a smile as the memory of last night shifts into focus.

My eyes find him standing in the balcony's doorway, framed like a perfectly priceless oil painting. He belongs in the Louvre. Would put everything else to shame.

The muscles move in his back as he lifts a coffee mug to his lips. The faint aroma of freshly brewed espresso floats on the wind.

I want to call to him, to say good morning. But I don't want to disrupt this image. It's the perfect moment of morning -when the day isn't really here yet -when everything in the entire world is still possible.

I look beyond our room, beyond him on the balcony, and I focus on another familiar silhouette. Dawn is my favorite light for the Eiffel Tower.

What a thing to wake up to.

What a dream to wake up from.

...

SO, what do ya'll think? Dream? Reality?

Hit me with your NRO ideas, suggests, requests. WHATEVER. Just hit me.