1

Izuku loved the park, it was one of his favorite places to go, Kacchans house being his most favorite of course.

Every time Izuku would go to the park he would explore different angles of the play structure and would try to find out new ways to climb the trees. He would watch the ducks swim past in the river and sometimes he even tried to join them.

Usually whenever he was at the park, Kacchan would be with him. Today though, Kacchan wasn't able to come because his parents had to attend an event and Kacchan went too.

So, that left Izuku to play and explore by himself. Not that he minded of course, it just means that the next time he comes back with Kacchan then he can show the blonde all that he had found.

After about 15 minutes, it started sprinkling lightly. Not near enough to warrant going back home early, but enough that he could smell the rain water on the warm pavement.

Diligently, he continued his search for anything interesting he could find. And find something he did, or more like someone.

Tucked in a little crevice of a large tree truck, a boy with mostly white hair with red tips sat huddled into himself on the ground.

Of course, being the aspiring hero he knew he was meant to be, the 5 year old went to see if the other boy was alright.

"Hi!" The greenette exclaimed, expected a similar response but instead got no answer.

Is he sleeping? Izuku thought. Reaching out, Izuku went to tap the other boy's shoulder lightly, but before he could touch him the other boy seemed to have felt his presence and Izuku was not expecting the near harsh reaction he was given in turn.

The other boy practically jumped, he had flinched so hard. He whipped his head around, startling Izuku enough that he stumbled and fell backwards onto his bottom.

"Are you okay?" Izuku asked as immediately as he could. All he saw when he looked into the others eyes was fear and the 5 year old didn't like that one bit.

Once again the obviously older boy (as Izuku could now see his face) stayed silent. His face was an unreadable blank mask but his eyes hinted of uncertainty.

Bright blue electric eyes looked him over, as if the boy was looking for something specific.

"My name is Izuku Midoriya. What's yours?"

The blue eyed boy just looked at Izuku with curious intensity, like he was trying to see whether or not Izuku was hiding something.

After what felt like forever to the 5 year old, the boy finally opened his mouth to speak.

"T-Toya" came the hesitant and quiet reply.

"Hi Toya-chan. Can I be your friend?" The greenette asked immediately, excited that Toya answered him.

Toya stared at Izuku in poorly masked confusion.

"How old are you?"

"Oh, I'm five!" Izuku exclaimed, holding up five fingers to prove his math. "And when I grow up I'm gonna be the best hero there is with my friend Kacchan! We're gonna be hero partners and open our agency!"

Toya's eyes hardened slightly at the mention of the boy wanting to be a hero. A scowl weighed down his features, but he couldn't seem to hate the boy in front of him. If anything, he found the 5 year old endearing even if his dream was an annoying one.

Toya listened as Izuku rambled on and on about heroes. He wasn't paying much attention, but he was grateful for the company.

"-which is why I think Kacchan could learn how to fly. He just needs to make sure that-"