SIXTEEN

Hope you guys vote and comment.
Ignore the grammatical mistakes, wrote this chapter when my hand was injured....❤️❤️

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

I am not into the idea of living
without you.

- Nawab Jahangir Riyaz Durrani.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

“K-kya m-matlab hai a-apka ?” she stuterred, placing trembling hands over his chest trying to push his gigantic body away, needing distance. But her efforts went in vain as she watched him putting a grumpy Romeo in his cot. Gaping in shock, she found his callous hold her, hands travelling down to her waist only to stop above her hips, grouping the area, ceasing her attempts.

(What do you mean ?)

She belonged to him! His actions made it clear!

But still there was this teeny weeny hope inside her heart that maybe... she was wrong and her life was not doomed just like she was thinking.

Ab itne bhi optimistic nahi hote Aria! He would not have touched you so intimately agar inke iraade nek hote! His actions are big red signal! Sher ke changul se abhi bachke bhaag ja! Mauka acha hai! Warna pata nahi kya kare ye tere saath!

“It is exactly what you heard!” streching his callous palm over her skin, he squeezed her hip, replying ever so seriously. Eyes wide, She jumped at his intimate actions, not anticipating them at all. They were so outrageous! 

He surely had lost his mind for touching her like that ?!

Her cheeks reddened and gave him a look of disbelief, feeling him rub his thumb along the area in effort to soothe her, looking at her like she was some sort of a wonder!

But wasn't it wrong ?

He had already denied their relation then why was he behaving so insane, so possessed!

Is insaan ka dimaag khud thikaane pe hai nahi, aur inhone mujhe bhi pagal karne ki kasam khaayi hai!

“I am not your--- Ugghh! You said it is a mistake!” feeling distorted Aria accused, betrayal flashed in her eyes. Why was he treading back on the road he had murdered their relation so brutally ?! It was dead and buried, and she had no power inside her to resurrect it back.

They had no future together, she had told her heart!

“I should not have said that! Nikaah koi mazak nahi hai.” she almost laughed hearing him accept his folly. It was all so easy for him! He taken marriage to be a joke that one day he said it was a mistake, and other day it was not. But it was not acceptable for her! Her life was no play... Nor were here feelings!

(Marriage is not a joke.)

“You made it one! And I have made my mind now. It was a mistake, let it be one!” her thoughts were firm on her place. She wanted no useless discussion on the matter now!

Even though her heart had pained a little when he called it a mistake, she had accepted it.

“It's not a mistake.” Jahangir corrected, his patience weaning off seeing her resolute behaviour. He knew he was the one to deny their relation, but he did it for her. And now the stubborn woman was stuck with one thing.

“How can you turn back on your words ?! What about your, ‘don’t worry, it won't mean anything it's just a mistake.’ ? Aap ne to apne waade se ekdum muh mou mod liya!” Aria mocked, her lips turning in a smile watching his hypocrisy.