13 | ᴍᴇʟʟɪғʟᴜᴏᴜs ᴄᴀᴍᴘᴜs.

𝗪𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗗
ᴍᴇʟʟɪғʟᴜᴏᴜs ᴄᴀᴍᴘᴜs.

◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥

"Are you all ready?" Shu asked, tossing you the car keys to the car he stole earlier while you and the others we're back in the house, preparing. You nodded, slinging the dufflebags strap off your shoulder and putting it on the passenger seat.

"Okay so about the school's we'd head to are Kozakaru high, Nakamura academy, Raven high, Crestview school and lastly Mellifluous high. Take your picks, i'll get Raven high." He informs.

You sparked up, "I'll take Mellifluous! Sounds so pretty." You cheered, hopping in your car before Shu stopped you, he waved the walkie Talkies from the window. "Don't forget about this. Don't lose it too." He says, giving you the communications.

You nodded giddily, observing the device. "Need help with the controls?" He turned, resting his arm on the open car window. He pulled out his own transmitter, pushing the talk button.

Your own transmitter turned on, and Shu's muffled voice was heard from it. "This is where you press when you talk," he demonstrated on your transmitter, pointing at the button. "This is where you adjust the volume, and these are the channels." He continued pointing out the buttons.

"Now if you say something you have to after you finish a sentence. Like 'over' or something like that, to specify you're finished talking to avoid cutting off others. Like the ones officers say in movies." He says, patting your head once he finished explaining.

You nodded obediently, letting his instructions sink into your brain. "Okay. Thank you Shu." You smiled at him brightly and he gave you a curt nod, smiling as well. He patted the door, "Well ill get going first. Stay safe on your way. Pay attention to your walkie too, okay?"

"Mhm!"

"No goodbye to us, Shu?" Mysta's arms spread widely, pouting in faux disappointment. You snickered at them when the dark haired male only replied with a simple wave before getting in his car and driving out, making Mysta irk.

"How rude." He muttered before the others started to separate to get on their own cars.

You stared longly at the building in front of you, gaping in the process

You stared longly at the building in front of you, gaping in the process. You blinked owlishly, wondering how you will search this entire big campus on your own. Well if Shu managed to search an entire city before, it shouldn't be too hard to search a campus on your own right? You just gotta be careful for zombies, that's all you have to worry.

"How's it going over there?" Shu's voice was heard from the transmitter, making static noises.

"It fucking smells here." Mysta replies, grimacing at the strong smell all over the room. "Also I thought we we're supposed to say 'over' after we finish sentences?" He reminds, making a face a the mention of his sentence.