Chapter 99 - The Plan

Quick Author Note: The war arc here happens two weeks earlier than the manga.

- - -

Two months of work, and tomorrow is the day we fight- no, win. I put way too much work into this. We're going to fucking win. I mean, we're going to fight too, but we're going to win from fighting. You get it, right?

If you need a simplification, we're going to beat ass in a totally nonsexual way.

Can you tell that I have lost some of my sanity?

As much as I would love to grovel about my lost sanity (the tiny bits I had left), I know that's not going to help anything. I can gain that back after this. Right now, I need to focus on the present.

Today, I have a bunch of meetings with different groups of heroes because we have multiple large areas to cover with different plans for each. This may seem a bit last minute, and it is. The reason why I am telling them now instead of earlier is to prevent information from getting to the traitor heroes just in case I did miss one there. Hell, I didn't even invite all the heroes that are involved. I only invited some. Those that I didn't invite, I'm literally going to text them tomorrow at six in the morning and say 'yo, imma need y'all at this place in two hours.' I know that's a dick move on my part, but it's for the same reason as the previous. To even further prove that point, the heroes will know only about the plans for their area. The only people who know every plan is the investigation squad.

Besides, I can't really speak to every hero in Japan. That's a ludicrous expectation. Sure, I could divide it amongst my other team members, but I deny they want that job either. Nobody wants to talk to every hero in Japan with reason. Well, except a hero fan, but we're going to count them out.

Before I actually go to these meetings, I believe it would be best to summarize the big points of what we have learned in the last two months.

1. Shigaraki still hasn't been seen, but we do know that he has been doing steroids the entire time. In other words, he's buffing up. We don't know where he is exactly doing this, but I strongly believe he is at the hospital since that's where all the equipment is.

2. There's a nomu army also under the hospital. Great!

3. There are multiple Paranormal Liberation Army bases throughout Japan. However, the big motherfucker is the Gunga Mountain Villa.

That's the basics. I will go into the details of how we're going to be dealing with all this at the meetings themselves. It should also provide more information in general because there's too much information to remember. I probably forgot something significant with my luck.

Speaking of those meetings, I have four today. I have two in the morning, one in the afternoon, and one in the evening. The ones in the morning are less significant but still significant compared to the ones in the afternoon and evening. That's why more time is dedicated to the later ones, especially the evening one. That one is the most important.

This is going to be terrible! I don't like explaining shit to people. I just want to get it done. Is that too much to ask for? Actually, considering they didn't want to pay a quirkless for a while, it probably is.

Let's focus back on the present.

Currently, it's a little past 6 AM, and I am looking through some powerpoints I made for the meetings to make sure I didn't miss anything too big. I need to leave by seven to get to the HC building early to set this up, but I rather fix it now rather than before the meeting in case anything is missing or wrong. Besides, I ain't going to be at that building any longer than I have to.

I check the first meeting's powerpoint first, and I can't help the airy laughter that escapes me. I made these last week, so I don't remember how most of this looks off the top of my head. I also hate making powerpoints. I prefer to forget that process. However, apparently, instead of putting arrows pointing where groups are supposed to go, I made an animation of Michael Jackson coming in and pointing at them?