Chapter 1 Lonely Soldiers:

Being a Ronin Warrior was a lot of work!

There were lots of training and exercises involved.

A good amount of evil to fight.

Wonders if there will be a full night's rest or any at all.

Having other jobs that did not contain them having to don their armor.

And camping out or sharing a house.

This particular shared house was not Mia's, however. It was actually their own! They wanted to give Mia back her place and allow her to save money on herself instead of always on them. The five also just wanted to have more space and have their own rooms.

Mia was saddened but understood. Not many places around Japan could house their wishes for more space, so she gave them part of her land to build on. They were grateful for her offer and accepted it.

Their house was a two-story that had seven bedrooms and five bathrooms. All rooms could accommodate them comfortably and were the same size as Mia's or more. Of course, they only lived in it together when they were called to arms or to hang out and talk. They did have their own places in other parts of Japan.

As said, because of the demanding nature of their lives, there was just no time for relationships for any of them, something they always envied when they walked the streets of any town they were in and saw couples together.

They may have their friendship with each other, but that is different; they want love, romance, and sex.

Of course, relieving themselves helped keep the lonely swelling down, but it was not enough. They needed another physical body to turn the painful bulge into a pure, pleasured one.

What could they do to help themselves? They were not gay, so that was out of the question, no matter how desperate they were to come inside someone.

A sex doll was also out of the question, for Rowen tried it, and it was not the same. There was no genuine emotion coming from the doll. It was not fun.

Rowen, Cye, Sage, Ryo, and Kento knew about each other's predicament. They have seen their friend's faces of ecstasy, caught them masturbating, and even seen their clothed bulges.

Why were they bulging? Seeing women on TV, in books, and whenever they were out and about was the cause.

One day, the five gathered in the living room of their house to discuss their situation.

"This is getting out of control!" Rowen told them. "I feel like if I don't get a woman anytime soon, I'm gonna die!"

"Seriously!" Kento agreed. "We've all been caught masturbating more than once, and it's still embarrassing each time. We have to think of something to get a handle on our sex drives!"

"Meditating doesn't even help me," Sage told them. "I try to clear my head of this want, but because I'm thinking about everything that goes with sex to rid it, it just makes me pre-come."

"Maybe we should start looking for girlfriends?" Ryo suggested.

"And if one of us gets a girl first, the rest of us would still be sex-crazed, and she'll probably notice and run off," Cye pointed out.

Ryo sucked his lips in, thinking, then asked, "Then how about one girl?"

The four turned to look at Ryo with stunned confusion.

"You mean, share her? All five of us?" Rowen, the high-IQ man of 250, was at a loss.

"Well, what else can we do?" Ryo asked, turning on his heel to begin a small pacing motion. "Cye's right. We're not going to find girlfriends at the same time. So, for now, we find someone who can or will accommodate us."

"Accommodate us?" Sage looked at Ryo quizzically.

"Is this leading to a sex slave conversation?" Rowen asked with a raised eyebrow.

Cye and Kento looked at each other with shock.

"Maybe. I don't know. I know it sounds strange and way out of what we would ever think to do," Ryo answered. "But do any of you have any better ideas?"

They looked at each other to see who would speak, and none of them did. There was no other solution.

"So, sex slave it is, then?" Kento asked, his pants becoming tight.

"Kento!" Cye rolled his eyes at his friend's bulge.

"What? That wasn't my fault!" He tried hiding it under his hands.

"Like hiding that now will erase what I just saw!"

"Shut up!"

"Guys, enough!" Ryo yelled, wanting to get back to the conversation.

The two quieted, and that's when Cye asked, "Don't we have different preferences on what we want in a woman?"

"For now, we go with this plan," Sage said. "And if it doesn't work out, we'll return to craving until we die."

"So, meaning we'll die before or by the time we're thirty," Rowen pipped up. "Will I even make it to my twenty-fourth birthday next year?" He asked, mainly to himself.

"And here I thought I would die by a demon!" Kento said sarcastically. Then he looked at Sage curiously and asked, "Does that mean you're fine with this? I mean, I remember you telling us you were uncomfortable around women, thanks to your sister."

"Mia helped me realize it was ridiculous and a waste of time to think that way. Not all women are scary like my older sister." Sage readjusted his sitting position and continued, "And plus, I've ended up on the same boat as the rest of you with...this...predicament."

Sage gazed at no one in particular who would answer his question, "How are we going to search for this," he did not want to use the term sex slave, "woman? Should we all look for her together or send one person out?"

"It was Ryo's idea," Rowen said. "If we're going to see if this plan will work, Ryo should be the one to search. We can all trust that he'll do right by us. Right, Ryo?"

Ryo swallowed. They were riding on him to make this plan work before they all went crazy. "Yeah, Rowen, I'll give it my best shot."

"Ya better!" Then to everyone in the room, he said, "And we all might want to start packing and making this place our full-time residence, so it's easier to share this one lucky lady."

"We will definitely have to try and figure out a way to keep Mia in the dark about this, as well. Since she is our neighbor and all," Ryo addressed.

Everyone's faces went straight-lipped with concern.

"That's going to be quite a task," Cye said worriedly.

The others nodded their heads slowly in agreement.