chapter 2 The smiths

William Smith, a billionaire, and well-known businessman of L A., was hosting a grand party for the joint venture that is meant for a deal with the powerful business delegate "The Thompsons. ". This important deal got successful because of his elder son Stephen smith, he is the one who made this venture possible and now the Thompson and the smith were going to work on the project in coalition

William was receiving all the compliments for his dear son which he was receiving with a proud smile on his face, Rose smith was also getting compliments for her husband and son's achievement. Stephan and Steve, the future heir of the smith group of companies, were well-known personalities in the business circle of LA.

Both brothers were tagged as desired bachelors of LA. Steve is always a party person, he was a dedicated businessman but also enjoyed moving around at the parties of his friend circle and business circle. Steve was famous for his high society flings, he was in a relationship with some famous models which was always in news for his behaviour. Anyways Steves's affair never lasts long with any of his girlfriends and he always use to break up with his girlfriend on a happy note.

On the contrary, Stephen was a tough man to deal with, so never got into any kind of flings or relationships. His one hard look is more than enough to keep the girls away from him. Stephen exists as a man of few words, he uses words only when necessary.
Otherwise, he kept his tight-lipped aura around himself. The only motive for his life was to earn more money, raise his business empire and make his parents proud. Stephan was blessed with looks that girls would die for., and the worst part was Stephen was aware of his appearance and its effect on girls.
But he was not at all interested in them as he always used to come across the girls who must be models or heiresses of a well-known business background and he didn't like the way they kept throwing themselves at him. For him, this is all because of his money, his power and his status and that was not something acknowledged by him.

Soon the party was bustling with the elite society people of L A. Everyone was appalled at how the Thompsons got agreed to the partnership as they were the main competitor of smiths., and to their dislike, they are now going to work together on big projects that every other company wants to take hold of before.

William knows the reason, as Thompsons was interested in the alliance of their daughter Elena with Stephen and was hoping to get them married soon. Elena was a snobbish girl who always gets what she wishes for, and now Stephen was on the top of her wishlist. She was the one who convinced her dad of this partnership as she can bear any expense just to get Stephen as her spouse.

When Stephen entered the party hall he was late as he was busy with some other conference in his office. The moment he arrived at the party, all the girls were appreciating his sharp features, perfect body and his formidable aura.

Stephan avoided their hungry gazes on him and reached to his parents who were in conversation with the Thompsons

Stephan avoided their hungry gazes on him and reached to his parents who were in conversation with the Thompsons. He greeted the Thompson couple and started searching for his friend who is a celebrity chef and owner of a chain of restaurants in LA, Richard Paul as he is his only friend of Stephen who was bearing his tough attitude from childhood.
As soon as he spotted Richard at the bar clung to his brother Steve. , he excused himself and caught up with them.