🍋Connie Springer🍋(3)

Atp this finna be a new book the way I write so much about it.

COLLEGE AU AGAIN

"Yo Connie you good?" Jean said grabbing his friend's shoulder. Connie was snapped out of his thoughts. "Yea, I'm good." That was an obvious lie. Connie was actually fuming mad. Why you ask? Because of what he was seeing across the room at the crowded frat party. There she was, (y/n) talking and laughing with a guy she just met here. Connie was high as hell, he was on his third blunt, and was planning on smoking it with (y/n) like they always do. Yet here he was, watching this guy try to put game on her. Yes they both knew what they had going on behind the scenes, they wanted to keep it that way for now. But it was taking everything in Connie to not go over and slap the dog shit out of that guy.

"Connie....CONNIE!" Jean yelled into his ear, making Connie yell back "WHAT?" Jean sighed. "Connie you gotta stop staring at them, you look terrifying doing it." Jean said laughing. Connie rolled his eyes. Jean was obviously high. "Would I look like a dickhead if I went over there?" Connie said still looking at (y/n) and the guy, "Absolutely you would." Connie rolled his eyes. "Well I'm feeling like being a big dickhead." Jean pat his shoulder. "Well, don't lose your cool too much, you'll scare the hoes bro." Jean walked off slightly dancing to the music. "As if the hoes would approach you." Connie yelled after him. Jean gave him the finger. Connie immediately went into his pocket and pulled out his third blunt. He was trying to save it for him and (y/n), but his blood was boiling, he needed to calm down. He pulled out his lighter and lit it, not letting his eyes leave her or that guy that just wouldn't fucking leave. Connie took an inhale of smoke, then blew it out his nose and mouth. He could feel himself calming down. That was until Connie saw the guy pull his phone out and mouth the words, "can I get your number?" Connie felt his eye twitch. (Y/n) looked down at the phone and hesitated for a second, then she took the phone and her mouth said the words. "Um- yea sure!" Everything went silent in Connie's mind. The world slowed down at that very moment.

Connie was absolutely hot.

Before he could tell himself to stop, his body was already making its way across the room. He had never moved that fast before in his life. Before (y/n) could finish typing her number in his phone, Connie was already there standing beside her. She jumped, not expecting him to be right beside her. "Connie you scared the shit out of me!" (Y/n) holding her chest. "Who's this (y/n)" the guy asked looking at Connie. Who the fuck are you? Connie thought to himself. "Oh this is Connie! Connie this is Liam." Fuck type of name is that. "Cool." The guy was obviously intimidated by Connie, and (y/n) could tell. Connie's eyes were dark with anger, and his jaw was tight as hell. She could see the vein on the side of his head standing out. Oh fuck. "Yea cool. (Y/n) I need to talk to you real quick." Connie said looking down at her with a serious face. "But I was talking to-" Connie cut her off. "Yea yea but I need to talk to you." (Y/n) had never seen Connie this mad. She knew why. He had to have see her giving Liam her number. "Hey man, she can finish this first then talk to you." Liam said stepping a little closer. Connie was seeing red at this point. He looked up Liam, with a look that could scare a lion.

"Did I fuckin ask you to speak to me?"

"Connie-" (y/n) said grabbing his arm. He was so tense. Liam backed away. "Sorry- I didn't know you guys were-" (y/n) cut him off. "No Liam we're not-" Connie chuckled. "Oh we're not?" (Y/n) looked up at Connie with pleading eyes Connie please PLEASE don't do this right now. She was thinking to herself. "Connie you're obviously high-" Connie interrupted her "I'm feeling pretty damn sober right now (y/n)." Liam backed away more. "Liam im so sorry-" (y/n) said turning towards him. "Let me just give you the rest of my number-" Connie snatched the phone from her hands and tossed it back to Liam. "Let's go." He said looking down at (y/n). Liam tried to step in again. "Hey bro you don't have to talk to her like-"