A new God in town: act 2

3rd Person POV:

It was an early Sunday morning, and the mayor of a town was on their weekly drive around the town.

Everything was peaceful until they noticed a masked girl on the street with two blades.

(SWOOOSH)

With swings of her blades, the vehicle known as a mobile, which was basically was a car, fell apart, and the mayor tumbled down the street until Rei held out her foot and stopped his momentum.

At the cost of some of his bones.

Stepping on the mayor, she slowly puts pressure on him.

Rei: Where is Yn.

Mayor: Wh-who!?

Rei: The Right hand of God. The man with a red hand.

Mayor: I don't know what you're talking about!

Rei: Are you say you saw no strange lights in the air, or something similar yesterday?

Mayor: I-I uhhmm... I think there was something like that in the town next over!

Rei: Thank you.

After going from town to town all across the country that would have been the U.S in the old world, Rei finally discovered a lead on Yn.

(SWOOOSH)

She immediately rushed off to find Yn and to reunite with the man who wrote on the moon.

(Opening theme)

Nep and Vex were walking around town, hand in hand. The love birds didn't talk, simply enjoyed each other's company.

(SWOOOSHH)

Feeling a sudden heavy breeze, the two turned to see Rei suddenly be in the empty street, with her blades in her mask.

Nep: Uhhh...

Vex: What?

Nep: Her legs are kinda weird like Yn's-

(SWOOOSH)

She appeared in the blink of an eye in front of the couple, her blades held to their throats.

Rei: Where is Yn?

Nep/Vex:!?!

Rei: Answer now. Or else.

Nep: He's staying at a house on the edge of town! Old pink, only one like it-

(SWOOOSHH)

(SWOOOSHH)

Rei: He was not there.

Nep: M-maybe wait for him?