Chapter 24

*Max pov*

I sit outside my trailer.

Everyday, I miss him. The man of my dreams. The person who could hold me through all this pain. Since the whole thing coming to an end, I have fevers and have been taking useless medication.

Coughing blood, living with my mother in this shitty trailer, Billy dying and...One dying.

I saw a murder next to trailer, well, a curly haired dude who is believed to kill a girl. I caught a glance inside and it looked like Chrissy due to the similar uniform of the high school.

Everything is going wrong.

I have been going late to school, being by myself, rejecting Lucas just because I can't get over One.

I am so alone. I wish I could hold him, having his touch.

I stand up, seeing a figure in the sunset.

The persons silhouette makes them unidentifiable, only light coming from the persons fag in their mouth. The person is looking at me.

I walk over.

Me: Whats your problem?

???: Miss me?

I finally see who it is. It's One!

I gasp immediately, hugging One.

I drop down as he holds me up, his body feel nice and warming.

Me: I thought you died!...

One: I missed you too, freckles.

I stand up straight hugging him from the top as he lifts me up and we share the moment with the orange coming from the sun. My face is finally lit up with happiness, being my only love and only person to make me well is here as much as I wished.

One: I missed you so much..

Me: What happened, One?

One: I was in prison.

Me: I thought-

One: Those fucks took me away, yeah, I heard. It didn't happen.

Me: Life was so hard without you for me.

One: I'm here now, I'm all yours.

I into his e/c eyes, my face beginning to blush.

Me: Don't leave me...I must be dreaming.

One: I'm not going anywhere. You mean too much for me.

Me: I have to tell you everything.

One: Sure.

He reaches over his bike and pulls out a bag. He takes out a 6-pack of beers and does his regular slight smile.

We both sit infront of my steps to my caravan.

*Readers pov*

Fuck.

I feel like I really like her...It's just that I love her and she needs me. I don't want to leave her side.

You: Tell me everything.

Max: Where do I start?...

I choke on what I'm about to mention.

You:...Billy.

She looks at me. Destroyed.

Max: B-Billy...

She begins crying immediately.

You: He was...my whole family.

Max: W-When I saw him...impailed by the thing...I miss him so much...