FORTY-ONE | year 6

LATE NIGHT KISS

During the dinner feast, Dumbledore and Harry were the only ones that were not present. No one seemed to notice other than Ron, Hermione and Cassiopeia.

In the end of the feast, everyone stood up all full from the large amount of food that some student ate.

Cassiopeia looked around once more, her eyes landing on Hermione who knew the look on her face. The bushy haired girl shrugged, and Cassiopeia gave her frown. She, of course, knew where Harry was, but she did not expect their discussion with Dumbledore to be very long.

Cassiopeia entered the common room, Draco placing a hand on her shoulder. She turned to her brother with a lifted brow.

"I just sent my letter to him," he stated, in a whisper. Everyone was too busy, not a single person glancing at the two siblings.

"I sent mine after lunch," said Cassiopeia.

"We should expect it to come by Saturday, or Thursday." said Draco. "He'll be scared for sure."

"Of course he will," said Cassiopeia, "he's an idiot."

"Tomorrow, we're you and I are going to go search in the library, we might find something that might help us," Draco spoke as he looked around to see if anyone was looking.

"Got it." The girl nodded, but her brother did not let go of her shoulder. "What else do you want to say?"

"What did Snape want to do with you?" He asked, sternly.

"I'm not telling you anything, Draco. It's just something between him and me," she replied. "Now, please, for Merlin's sake, let me go."

And he did.

She understood that Draco slightly does not trust her because of the amount of time she and the trio spent together. Cassiopeia would do the same, she wouldn't trust Draco if he was in her situation.

Cassiopeia walked up her dorm room, an owl with a letter on its beak held a letter addressed to her. Confused, she thought it might be Borgin, not expecting a letter so fast. But when she opened it, it was the familiar handwriting of Harry's.

Meet me on the Astronomy Tower at 12am
                     ~harry

It was quite usual for Harry to say that, but then again, its Harry. He always has something in his mind that's always unexpected.

A small smile appeared on her lips, she changed her clothes into something much more comfortable, and went down the common room. She looked at the large clock on the wall, it was 11:50pm, a walk to the Tower would only take 10 minutes if she walked fast.

She looked around the common room, only three students were in there. She slipped out of the room, and quietly making her way through the hallways, avoiding the floors where she knew there would be Aurors patrolling.

When she arrived the Tower, Harry already sat there, looking at the sky with interest. Stars were shining, and the moon was round and bright. The night sky was very beautiful.

She didn't say a word, but she only sat down beside him. That was when he looked at her.

"Hey, Potter. What's up?" She said, her voice soft. A smile crept up on her face as Harry looked at her with a look that made her almost forget about her current problems.

"Hermione, well, told me that you and I should spend more time together," he replied.

"Really? It's our first day back at Hogwarts, we'll have a lot of time for each other," she chuckled. "She needs to sort out her bloody priorities."

"That's exactly what Ron said," snorted Harry.

"Hmm...so, how was your talk with Dumbledore?" She asked.

"It was fine," he answered. "It was his usual stuff that he usually says."

"I agree. That's that same thing he spoke about while I was in his office," she chuckled. "It was like listening to a speech or a radio for heaven’s sake."

Harry nodded a large smile on his face. Cassiopeia averted her eyes from him, and she looked at the sky.

"Beautiful evening, right?" She looked at the constellations on the sky. "My constellation... Cassiopeia---do you see it?"

He looked at the sky, frowning. He was not excellent at finding constellations, being horrible when it comes to Astronomy.

"I--yeah, I see it."

"You can't see it, can you?"

"No." He answered truthfully.

Cassiopeia shook her head, laughing. "You still can't see even if you have your glasses."

Harry rolled his eyes, "yeah, yeah get off it."

"'Harry Potter, The Boy Who Can't See!'" She laughed, Harry lets out a small chuckle as Cassiopeia leaned her head on his shoulder. She lets out a breath. "By the way, have you read the Daily Prophet? Front page?"

"Of course I have," he nodded.

"Being on the front page of the newspaper is amazing," she rolled her eyes, biting the insides of her cheek as she tries to fight the urge to laugh at her own comment about herself. "I looked amazing though, I'm not going to lie."

"Your father is still locked up inside Azkaban?" Harry asked.

"Oh yeah. He deserves it." snorted the girl, she bit her lip. "I'm not gonna lie, Harry. I did quite miss your company after our trip together at diagon alley. You really helped me tolerate the horrible feeling at home."

"So did you," he said. Cassiopeia looked up at him. "Helping each other out, yeah?"

"Oh yeah." She nodded. Cassiopeia stared at his eyes. The moonlight reflecting on his face was beautiful, her hand traveled to his cheek. She smiled before placing her lips on his. He kissed her back, both closing their eyes for this sweet moment.

Harry's hand traveled to her waist, pushing her closer to him. The girl chuckled into the kiss, as Harry pushed her closer, Cassiopeia pushed him down on the floor. Her hair was tickling his face, so he tucked her hair behind her ear.

Cassiopeia parted. "I missed that the most," she winked before placing her lips on his once more. The floor was quite painful, but it didn't matter to them. Harry sat up, their lips still linked.

The quiet night was comfortable. And right now, she did not worry about tomorrow like she usually does. What mattered to her is Harry.

a/n::
short chapter of just them because they own my heart ❤