Walking like drunks

I stay still in the very stiff position that I'm instructed to not move from. Only I can tell how many muscles are getting stretched in the wrong way like this. But I convince myself to be just like I am and not move because the outcome is going to be great. It always is, nearly always.

I feel a drop land on my lips and automatically lick my lips to clear the salty liquid.

"Nope, this is not good. We need to change our place."

"Okay, let's go to the other end of the ferry. But I don't think the lighting will be great there too dad."I respond to the discouraging comment.

"come" My father leads the way to the other side of the ship with his phone in his hand. We pass a few sweaty people and my mother who is sitting in a chair, looking peacefully at the sea and smiling at the starlit sky.

The atmosphere is joyful and chirpy with many people talking and laughing. A few couples have managed to find enough silence to make it romantic too.

Okay, the atmosphere HAS to be soooo romantic because I found my parents in the most romantic position I've ever seen them be in. My dad was literally holding my mom close with their heads touching side by side. I wished my coffee had taken longer to be served. 

For anyone who finds this normal, PDA is not so common in India. This moving vehicle is the place where I've witnessed the most amount of PDA ever in my life. All the couples seem to be having their time with each other. I kind of like it.

I and my father cross a young couple who have literally been stuck to each other for the last half an hour. There aren't many people around them which shows that I'm not the only one who felt uncomfortable because of their PDA. Well, their personal choices who am I to say anything.

We try clicking pictures in another corridor but get no good ones. Suddenly the ferry stars to rock merrily and walking straight is a difficult job. The sea waves are larger in this part. It seems like everyone is drunk and cannot walk straight without holding the railings.

 I look around and everyone looks so weird swaying around walking like that. An image of my baby cousin brother swaying the same way while walking for my first time comes to my mind. I laugh a long series of giggles Loudly. Yep, embarrassed myself so gracefully laughing like a pig.

Literally, everyone who heard gives me a weird look and out of embarrassment, I let my hair fall over my face.

 We reach the back side of the small ship where I look around to find a party-like atmosphere. I smile brightly at the thought of a rave in the sea. There are all the young people here. Probably school and college people going for a vacation.

I find two boys staring at me as I walk a few yards away. One of them with kind of long hair waves at me when we make eye contact.

 I sneak a look at my father to confirm that he isn't looking and wave back at the hot person, smiling kindly.

Even there, we don't get any success and return to mama bear to the front side. After a while, we three stand at the tip of the ferry as I explain to my father that the titanic pose wasn't how Jack came into Rose's life in Titanic movie. 

The salty air rushes on our faces and through our hair as we talk merrily and the vehicle's engine turns off as we near the shore.

But then I suddenly hear a weird series of sloppy sounds on my left and I look at my side.

Sadly enough, I find the overly touchy couple from earlier making out. Right on my left side! I very hastily look back at my parents and continue talking.

Seriously, these two very much need to get a room. Scandalous people scarring innocent souls for their life! Never forgive these miscreants.

**************

A/N

Hello, mamacitas! I'm back from the dead. To be honest, my BFF forced me out of death. That girl literally threatened to kill my entire family if I didn't update yesterday. Yes, yesterday but I stretched it. HA!

So this update is a VERY lighter one than the others but it is good for a change I guess? Well, hope u were able to read it all through without taking a nap in between. I know it isn't great.

Hope u fellas are doing well and fine.

As always love ya!

And will try to update regularly.

~Peace