Part 19

"Sidharth h, I want one picture with mickey!" Shehnaaz shouted in excitement once she spotted the mickey mouse

"Sidharth h, I want one picture with mickey!" Shehnaaz shouted in excitement once she spotted the mickey mouse. Sid chuckled seeing her excitement. They are finally in disneyland, enjoying the best time of their lives with each other.

Shehnaaz's eyes were shinning bright in happiness like a star shines in the dark sky. Her melodic giggle filled his ear as holding his hand she dragged him toward the mickey mouse.

"Awe. You are such a cutiepie, mickey. Would you mind clicking a picture with me?" Sidharth laughed when he saw her talking to the mickey mouse, she was speaking like a baby. Shehnaaz squealed excitedly when mickey nodded his big head in response. Shehnaaz poses with mickey while Sid clicked their pictures.

"Now, you pose with him

"Now, you pose with him." Shehnaaz said to rey, she took the camera from him. Sidharth argued but shehnaaz glared at him.

"It won't affect your Arrogant Business man personality if you will pose with him." Shehnaaz said to him, Sidharth narrowed his eyes at her but to please her, he stand beside mickey mouse. Shehnaaz grinned to herself and clicked some pictures, then they both clicked pictures with mickey use.

"Bye, mickey." Shehnaaz kissed his big head, then waved at him as they both walked away from there.

"Where you want to go first?" Sid asked her, he wrapped his arm around her waist. With her, he was feeling like a kid again.

"Lets enjoy the rides first, then we will see the parade." Shehnaaz answered him, Sid nodded as they walked toward the first ride. Grizzly Gulch Crazy Ride. As it names says it was one crazy ride, they both enjoyed it.
_______________________________________

"Sidharth, Now, I can't walk." Shehnaaz said breathlessly. She sighed and sat on bench. he sat beside her, after spending whole day in disneyland, they both are tired. But happiness overshadow their tiredness when they gazed into each other's eyes. It turned out to be the most beautiful day of their lives, they enjoyed the rides and many other things there, clicked lots of pictures with each other.

His eyes softened as she lifted her mesmerizing ones to look at him. Sidharth leaned and pressed his lips against her, He nibbled softly on her lower lips. His palm cupped her cheek as he deepen the kiss. Shehnaaz gripped the material of his t-shirt in her tiny fists and kissed him back. She ran her hand on his broad chest, her touch created havocs in his senses.
Sidharth broke the kiss and look at her. He smiled at her softly before he got up and scooped her his arms.