No If's and But's

"Will miss you so much"I hugged Arnav and Thia.

"We will miss you too"They said in unison.

I dragged my luggage waving bye at Arnav and Thia entering the security check in.

After a long boring flight of eating and sleeping of 16+ I finally landed in Mumbai and after a toture of check in and stuff for another hour I finally stepped outside the airport and breathed some fresh air.

"Hello Bhaiya where are you"

"I am outside the airport,yes here"I waved at him as he made his way towards me.

"Bhaiya"I jumped into his arms as soon as he was near me,being able to hug or touch a person after six long years without whom I couldn't practically live for a day,God knows how did I spent them.

"Brownie I missed you so much"He kissed my forehead wrapping his arms around me.

"Me too Bhaiya"We stayed like that for a few minutes finding peace and solace.

"Let's go Rav is waiting for us in the car"Bhaiya broke the hug

"Rav Bhaiya is here too"I shreiked in excitment,he chuckled and nodded.

"By the way I love your look"I teased him as we were walking toward the car.

"Shut up,I did this so that Papz doesnt recognise me"He feighned anger as I laughed,he seriously looked so funny in the cap and sunglasses and a mask.

"Rav Bhaiya"I knocked on the car window as he rolled down the glass.

"Rav don't you dare to get out of the car we don't want unwanted attention,hug Ruchie as much as you want after we reach home"Bhaiya warned Rav Bhaiya who was about to get down from the car but quickly subsided.

After all my luggage was loaded in the car trunk,Vi Bhaiya sat on the passenger seat while I took the back seat and Rav Bhaiya started driving.

"Ruchi how was Auckland"Rav Bhaiya asked

"It was fun,you know I love the beaches there"

"You and your love for beaches"Vi Bhaiya chuckled parking the car.

"Finally"Rav Bhaiya hugged me tightly as soon as we got down from the car.

"Because of this idiot I wasn't able to hug you before"He taunted Bhaiya.

"Ofcourse I would have let you hug her on the airport and then the whole country by tommorow would come to know about Ruchi being my sister right"Vi Bhaiya jibed back.

"Shh you two how much will you two fight"Avu bhabhi came out listening to all this.

"Tell your brother he started it"Rav Bhaiya complained.

"Don't blame my Vi Bro you would have instigate him"Avu Bhabhi scolded Rav Bhaiya who in turned made a sad face.

"Ok now enough of your fight let us meet Ruchi"Eri Bhabhi came towards me and pulled me in a hug as I hugged her back tightly,she is not just my bhabhi,she is my friend,my confidant,my mother.

Then Avu Bhabhi hugged me to after that we all entered inside the house after all the drama of ten minutes,god how much I missed all this.

"Go and quickly freshen,we have made all your favourite food we will serve it"Avu Bhabhi patted my cheeks as I nodded and made my way upstairs.

Nostalgia hit me as soon as I entered my room,it was exactly the same as I left it six years ago,I could clearly see the 18 years old me having movie nights with Eri Bhabhi,Ruhaan and mine's pillow fights with Avu Bhabhi trying to calm us down.

Wipping a lone tear escaping my eyes,I picked on a white tee and black denims.

"Thank God you came your Bhabhi's weren't letting me eat before you"Rav Bhaiya sighed.

"Bhabhis why werent you letting my Bhaiya eat he would be hungry Naa after all the sleeping"I pinched his cheeks as all of us chuckled except for Rav Bhaiya.

"Ok now ignore him and come seat we have made all your favourites"Avu Bhabhi pulled out a chair for me as Eri Bhabhi started serving me.

I took a fork full of white sauce pasta and put it in my mouth and trust me how much I have ate the takeovers in Auckland,Home Made food is home made food.

"Ruchi Baccha why are you crying"Vi Bhaiya asked as I wiped a lone tear trailing from my eye.

"Nothing Bhaiya,Eating Bhabhis home made food after so long made me emotional"

"Now for the time being get used to it,till the time you are here we are going to serve you all the tasty dishes"Avu Bhabhi said as I gave her a small smile.

"Bhaiya I want to talk something with you"

"Yes go on"He motioned as I fidget with my fingers,I don't know how to reveal this news to him.

"Ruchi relax and tell us what's the matter"Bhabhi crased my arm.

"Bhaiya I don't want to go to back to Auckland after Ruhaan's engagement I want to permanently shift here"I closed my eyes anticipating his response.

"But"

"No if's and but's Bhaiya,I don't want to live like a loner in Auckland when I have my own freaking family here"I announced stubbornly folding my arms to my chest.

"Do whatever you want"He said and stromed out of the room.

"Virat"Bhabhi ran behind him while I just sat there with my hands on my head,I knew this was going to be difficult but why can't he understands that I want to live with them,I don't want to go back to Auckland

@ruchika_18

Liked by @naira

Liked by @naira.oberoi and 16,234 others
Bye Bye Auckland

@erica_rogers:Come soon baby

@naira.oberoi: come quickly I miss you

@ruhaan45: bestie come fast

200 other comments

Note: Ruchika's account  is private.