Chapter 10

Renae,

Today was the last day before spring break. My mom and his mom got along well and decided we could go on the trip. I was a little nervous about it but I didn't say that. I sighed looking in the mirror, I was so sleepy that I had on my denim jeans, august sweatshirt and my vans. My hair was in a messy bun so I shrugged getting my bookbag and my other stuff. I walked outside to see august on his phone waiting for me. He looked up at me smiled.

"You look beautiful" he said.

"No I don't I'm tired" I whined. He chuckled grabbing my hand and pulling me to him

"Nah you look good everyday when you not even trying" he said. I smiled laying my head on his chest.

"I just want to sleep" I said getting in the car as august closed my door. I saw him laugh as he got in also starting up the car.

"Well your wearing my sweatshirt I see" he said. I laughed slightly.

"Yea its comfortable" I responded getting on his phone.

"You just liking my stuff" he said mugging me playfully. I laughed.

"Are you salty that I look better in it than you" I said tilting my head. He smiled pulling in the parking lot.

"Never that baby girl " he said. I laughed getting out grabbing my stuff. Our hands touched and we made our way inside school. Of course Alex or alexis I think her name is came up to august totally ignoring me. He saw my face and just sighed knowing something was about to happen

"Yo what you want" august said. She totally ignored him And looked straight at me

"You still with this trick... I thought I told you to leave my man alone bitch. He don't want you because you ain't shit" she said.

"Tricks are for hoe's like you because I'm not impressed that you get on your knees. A bitch is a female dog and shit is in the toilet. Sorry try again" I smiled pulling august away. He bust out laughing and so did everyone else. I laughed myself as I made my way to my locker.

"You mean but she deserved it" he said. When he said that I thought of earned it.

"Auggie" I said turning around closing my locker. He got off his phone looking at me

"Yea" he said.

"When you gonna let me here you sing" I asked. He bit his bottom lip and that just drives me crazy.

"Whenever your ready to hear me" he said. I smiled

"On the trip or later on" I said. He smiled

"Alright I got you" he said leaning in kissing my lips.. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer as his tongue slid in my mouth and so did mine.

"No PDA" Dr.William said walking by us making us jump. I snickered and august chuckled as we walked in class together holding hands
-----------------
I was in my last class which was science but we was basically just watching videos. She didn't care if we paid attention or not she just didn't want us to be to loud if we talk. She a cool teacher because any other teacher would've made us take notes just so we would pay attention. August motioned for me to come to him. I walked back there half sleep ready to pass out on the floor. He pulled me on his lap wrapping his arms around my waist. I smiled laying my head on his chest closing my eyes and going into my sleep. I'm glad I don't snore.

August,

I knew she was sleep because when I would whisper her name she wouldn't move at all.

"This the first time I ever see her sleep in science class" Chris whispered before laughing. I heard some one sigh loud enough for us to hear. Chris sighed heavy too looking at Alex. I bust out laughing.

"Shh Mr. Alsina" the teacher said.

"Sorry" I said trying to hold in my laughter.

"August baby be quiet" renae said putting her face in the crook of my neck. I smiled of hearing her call me baybeh. Chris and Alex was having a staring contest.

"Stop fucking staring at me." He said flicking her off and turning around. I chuckled lowly so I wouldn't get in trouble again.

"Tittie licker" she mumbled

"Dick sucker" he mumbled.

"Baby get your friend" she said looking at me. I looked around like I didn't hear her and started rubbing small circles on renae back ignoring her. I heard her sigh and listen to Chris mumbled about her. I laughed and started shaking renae so she could get up because we was about to go. She looked up at me and poked her lip out. Damn she beautiful.

"Baybeh we about to Lea'" I said. She nodded and started rubbing her eyes. She pulled out a gum pack and everybody looked at her wanting some. I just wonder how they saw her

"Nah don't even ask" she said and they groaned turning back making me laugh. She gave me and Chris a piece and put one in her mouth before getting off my lap and stretching. I know she was sleepy because she was out in a couple of minutes. Everybody started getting up because the bell was about to ring and once it did we was gone

Renae,

I was happy this day was over august was so comfortable to lay on I felt relieved and I just wanted to chill. He was driving me back home and I wanted him to stay. I got out and leaned in.

"You gonna come in" I asked. He smirked nodding turning off the car and following behind me. I smiled and unlocked the door letting him in.

"Where my momma" he said. I smiled. He always calling my mom his mom.

"Upstairs or probably still at work" I said walking in the living room

"I haven't seen her in a week" he said pouting. I thought it was cute that he cared about my mom. I smiled

"Oh boy you'll see her on the trip" I said looking at him. He shrugged.

"You mad your mom like me better" he said turning his head to break eye contact

"What's all this fussing I hear about moms" my mom said coming down.

"He talking about you love him more than me" I said. She snickered and august went up and hugged her. I laughed.

"Girl you know the answer but I'll be back I'm going to the store" she said kissing my for head.

"Okay " I said

"Bye mommy" we said in usion. She laughed leaving and I squinted my eyes at august and he did the same

"This means war" I said.

"Water guns" he said.

"Oh yeah" I said jetting upstairs
-----------------
How was the chapter

Comment and vote

~BR££