Chapter 53

After the only paper they had for the day, Jason and Timi stayed back in school for a little while, though most people had gone home.

Malvin met Jason and Timi sitting in their empty class after he had been released from the guard room to go home.

"I thought everyone has gone home" Malvin carried his bag ready to leave.

"I'm waiting for my dad... And Timi is waiting for me...Wait they're just releasing you?" Jason realized

"Yes! That Mr. Adonis is a bastard...Lateef that was talking throughout he didn't do anything to him... But because I'm femme, he thinks he can try me... I'd show him pepper" Malvin stopped to answer him

"You kind of overreacted.... You shouldn't have... " Timi said with a calm voice

"Normally I wanted to bash it... But juniors were there... I can't just let him do nonsense na... " Malvin stopped shouting when Pascal walked into the class "What are you doing here?" Malvin eyed Pascal, inputting fear into him.

"I-I-I came to get my bag" Pascal trembled in fear. Malvin didn't stop him, he let him be.

Pascal almost got out of there without anyone saying anything, but Jason stopped to ask "What's your name sef??"

"Pascal" He replied.

"Wait he's pascal?" Timi asked.

"Which Pascal?" Malvin got confused.

"The Pascal?" Chika crossed Jason's mind.

Pascal didn't know who to answer, he wondered how he got so famous amongst SSS3 students but at the same time worried.

"Why are you afraid? We're not doing anything to you" Malvin asked.

"Wait do you know Chika?" Timi asked before Pascal answered Malvin.

"Nothing.... Yeah, he's my friend" Pascal answered both of them at the same time.

Jason couldn't help but laugh at how quick Pascal answered them both "wait who looks the scariest amongst the three of us?" Jason asked Pascal. Pascal didn't say anything, he just faced his head in Jason's direction.

"OK who's the scariest to you?" Jason expected himself again. Pascal turned to look at Malvin instead, Malvin looked down to hide his blush.

Timi stood up to go meet Pascal "so I'm not scary at all?" Timi joked, Pascal covered his face immediately incase of any slaps. "Get out from here" Timi chased him away while laughing. They all laughed at him running in cowardice.

Pascal had this strong feeling in his gut everything that just happened has to do with Chika, that was when he remembered he told Chika to wait for him in their class.

"Where have you been? I've been waiting for you since" Chika pushed Pascal out of the block before he could enter.

"Sorry... Senior Jason, Timi and Malvin were frustrating me..."

"Why them?"

"Maybe because you told them about us?" Pascal guessed.

"I only told Jason and Timi... "Chika spilled.

Pascal wanted to get angry at him for doing that without telling him, but he needed Chika for something else. Pascal took Chika to the back of their block were people normally hide to eat hoping Malik was still there.

Chika turned around the moment he saw Malik, Pascal begged him to stay, Malik reminded Chika of the times they came behind the block to hide and eat alone hoping Chika would feel nostalgic and forgive him.

Chika looked everywhere else other than Malik himself, waiting for him to finish so he could walk away.

"Chika please just forgive him... " Pascal hated that Chika just stood in silence.

"Forgive him for what exactly? For letting his brother beat me? Or for victimizing himself when I was the real victim? Or for apologizing like a month after everything had happened? Pascal you don't know what I went through because of him... I can't just forgive him! His brother would still do this to other people like me and get away with it... So maybe I don't want to forgive him... " Chika turned to Malik next "...and yes Malik I know it's not your fault your brother is like that... But I'm not going to act like none of that happened and move on with my life..." Chika storms out.

Around quarter to 5, Stephanie was still at Beamer's place since his parents weren't around, she had told her parents before she left that she had gone to go and revise with Jason.

There was actually truth to most of what she said, she was actually revising but not with Jason, she knew mentioning another boy's name other than Jason and Timi would prompt questions from her parents.

Stephanie summarized her day to Beamer after they were done studying "...it actually went well other than when our invigilator searched me because of Lekan... "

Beamer asked for the full story behind the search, but Stephanie didn't want to talk about Lekan with him, giving what happened between the three of them.

Stephanie distracted him by kissing him, Beamer slowly took off his shirt continuing the kiss, they kept kissing, but Beamer felt Stephanie was hiding something about Lekan, so he asked again "Wait was he asking you for dubs?"

"No.... Can we not talk about today's exams again?" Stephanie unstrapped her brassiere. Beamer started kissing down her neck while taking off his trousers.

Stephanie laid on his bed flat, Beamer coming on top of her "did you and Lekan have sex?" Beamer popped out the question before going in.

"OH MY GOD BEAMER!!!!" Stephanie pushed him off, took her clothes and started wearing them back "really? You want to do this now?"

"Stephanie!!" Beamer called out before she slammed the door shut and left.