❤️Last

Na jane ye jamana
Kyun chahe re mitana?
Kalank nahi
Issq hai kajal piya!❤️

💜

Sid's pov

I am admiring my wife who is looking like a hoor, beautiful, so beautiful. 

Well she was always beautiful.  Infact the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my entire life. 

Umm, you must be thinking what is happening right?  I know it's so confusing.  No worries, I will clear your confusion. 

****************************************

Flashback:

Siddharth smiled as her eyes showed her feelings.  He rubbed her hand and kissed her forhead, no statement was needed between them.. No proper confession, nothing.  It was Their eyes and their hearts which were speaking.

Sid: Gul....

He called her lovingly. 

Sana: jee?

Sid smiled as she responded so warmly at the nickname he has given her.

Sid : You trust me? 

Sana noded in yes!

That was it.  That was enough for him to understand her love!!

He opened the door after covering his face properly and saw zoya with sana's mom..

Sana's mom : darwaaza kyun baand tha?

Zoya was biting her nails in nervousness! What bahana Should she make now to save Siddharth and shehnaaz?

Sana was looking down, Being all nervous. 

But Siddharth was chilled. As he said before that only naaz and her opinion matters to him and now he knows about her feelings!  So he can fight with the whole damn world for their love!!

.
.

He removed the burkha while sana's mom gasped including sana and zoya! Nobody thougut that he will do something like this..

Sana's mom: ye sab kya ho raha hai? Ye maard kon Hai?  Zoya kya hai ye? 

Sid : mai batata hoon! I want to marry your daughter. 

That was another shock for sana's mom.

Sana's mom: kon ho tum? Niklo yaha se! Agar mere shohar ne dekh li na toh jinda nahi rahoge aur naaz tumhara hijaab kaha Hai?

Sana: ammi...wo...

She was shivering in nervousness. 

Siddharth held her hand making her shocked and her mom angry.

Sana's mom:

zoya tum ek paraye maard ko humare Ghar pe apna chachi baana k le aayi aur usko naaz k room mein le aayi? Himmat kaise hui tumhari? Aur naaz,  tum apna tameez bhul gyi?