Chapter six

Dominic's POV.

Carlo kept her locked in the basement didn't he.

I change into some sweatpants and a hoodie myself before I walk back to the living room and start searching Netflix for some children movie.

Eventually I land on the Disney section and decide to wait for her so she can choose.

I open my phone to see it blown up by my brothers in the family group chat.

Silas- her room is done

Noah- is she okay?

Ace- how is she?

Leo- Dominic how is she?

Asher- are you guys okay?

.......and much much more questions are fired at me.

Dominic- Alessia's sort of okay. Carlo didn't treat her well-.......

I send a pretty big message towards my brothers where I explain what Carlo did to Alessia and what state she is in right now. I tell them to do some research on anxiety disorders and all that stuff so they know what to do when she gets a panic attack or any other anxiety symptoms. I warn everyone that they, especially Silas and Ace that they need to be there for her and talk to her nicely not in their mean mafia voice of any sorts. I-

"Hey" Alessia's voice snaps me out of thoughts.

I smile and turn to her.

"Hey baby" I greet her in a loving voice.

She smiles and walks up to me with her dirty clothes and towels in her hands, "what should I do with them?" She asks referring to that all.

I stand up from the couch and take all those clothes and towels from her before I quickly dispose of them in the laundry basket.

I walk back to the living room where Alessia stands fidgeting with her fingers in the middle of the room with her head down.

She looks so scared.

The doorbell goes of loudly, Alessia flinches before freezing while looking petrified.

Room service.

I walk to the door and people with food and drinks walk in the room and place everything down on the table I tell them to put it in before leaving.

Alessia stands there shocked, nervous and scared.

I rush over to her while making sure not to scare her.

I slowly take her hands in mine, "princess, look at me" I speak ever so gently.

We make eye contact with each other and that fear in her eyes makes me want to murder whoever made her that scared.

"Breathe with me okay" I say when I notice her fast breathing.

"Deep breath in...and out. Good job, again. In....and out. Yes like that keep doing that" I say gently.

"Can I hug you?" I ask softly.

She nods her head so I immediately wrap my arms around her small frame.

Her own arms wrap around me with of course Buddy trapped in between us.

"You're okay, that was just the doorbell and those people gave us our food. Remember the pizza and drinks we asked for earlier?" I say

She nods her head before I slowly pick her up and walk to the couch with her.

She sits in my lap as I wrap a blanket around us so she's warm.

"Do you want to watch a movie on the tv?" I ask her.

She nods her head while laying down more and snuggling up in my side with her head on my chest.

"Okay we can watch a Disney movie...do you want to see a movie about princess' or animals or fairies or mermaids..?" I ask her.

"Fairies" she smiles.

I nod my head smiling back at her and put TinkerBell on the tv.

I reach next to us and hand her a plate with four slices of pizza on it so she can taste everything and see which one she likes more.

"Thank you" she smiles softly while sitting back up but making sure she is still cuddled into my side.

"You're welcome sweetheart" I say while pressing a kiss to her head and taking a few slices of my own.

————

Alessia doesn't like pineapple on pizza at all.

It was pretty funny. Her face when she ate it was everything.

She likes margarita and pepperoni most.

From sodas she likes ice tea and Coca Cola most.

Alessia didn't eat much since her stomach can't handle a lot of food yet.

I think in total she ate a little less then a full slice of pizza.

She's slowly starting to dose off on my chest.

I rub circles on her back and gently play with her hair as a smile rests on her face.

Slowly her eyes start to flutter close as the credits of the movie start playing, "goodnight princess, I love you" I whisper kissing her head as sleep takes over her body.

I take a picture of us both lying down here with her on my chest before making it my lock screen and sending my brothers the picture.

I ignore the instant comments my brothers send about her being and looking cute as fuck.

Slowly I pick the little girl up and start walking to her bedroom in here.

I lay her down on the bed and tuck her in before I place a kiss on her head, "goodnight, I love you" I say once again before I turn to leave.

Suddenly a hand snakes around my wrist, "don't leave please" Alessia whisper a little scared.

I smile while looking down, "okay, I won't" I reassure her before laying down next to her as she cuddles into my side.

I quickly order some breakfast for tomorrow morning and just like before I make sure to order a variety of different kinds of food.

After that I put the charger in my phone so it will be fully charged in the morning and pull the blankets higher so Alessia is warm and cozy.

Slowly I fall asleep for the first time in a long one peacefully since I now have the reassurance of my princess being okay.