thirty seven

"I am so sorry!" I laughed towards Armani, clutching my stomach

"B-But your ankle?" a horrified Savio asked with widened eyes. I gasped and looked at him terrified. "My ankle! Shit, my ankle! Ow ow! It hurts!" I cried clutching my foot as I sat my ass back on the couch. 

"Fucking idiot." Antonio muttered under his breath, just loud enough for me to hear. I scoffed at his monotonous ass but he remained unfazed. 

"Your welcome, by the way." I scoffed at Armani who just sat there perplexed. I clicked my fingers in front of his face who snapped out of it, blinking. "Not gonna lie though, she was a total frostbite." I gagged at the thought of her blushing red face. "Don't be offended dude, but you gotta do something of that roach." I pat his back and stood up, dusting my outfit. 

"Well, I'm kinda sleepy, so good night." I yawned dramatically. As I turned to leave, Armani suddenly crushed me into a protective hug. "Thank you." 

"Nah buddy. You looked like you were gonna shit your pants!" I joked. His brows furrowed and I gave him an innocent smile. "But, wait." I was stopped by Sara. "I really like you Zia, but right now, I may hate you to part me from my sleep." 

With a two finger salute, I exited the ball room. Entering my room, I shed my clothes, changed into Raif's comfy hoodie and Ivan's grey sweatpants. With one last yawn, I fell asleep.

I was left shocked at Tia's acting

I was left shocked at Tia's acting. She flipped the entire game so quick and no one was even able to question it. 

"Where's the ring though?" Rocco and Roman asked in sync. Those creepy creatures I call my sons, looked at each other and shrugged. Flavio dug through his pocket and took out our family heirloom. "She's got brains."

"That's true." Izan muttered. I looked at Donna Helena and she had a look of pride on her face. Why was she be proud of my Astrea? 

I saw the little exchange between Maxim and Tia, and my suspicions have risen even higher. Although they had been discreet, I had picked up the little looks between his sons. "A word." I coldly nodded at Maxim. He looked at me but mom interrupted with a slight smile, "Oh, look. It's already so late, I shall lead you to your rooms. Come on with me."