Chapter 38

Third Person PoV

Since that night where Winter went missing no one has ever saw her, she just vanished into the thin air like bubble. They been finding her but even her shadow is nowhere to be seen, days have turned to months and months turn to years but there's still no sign of her.

It was Saturday when Karina decide to take a walk in the park, she was looking at the fountain where she used to throw coins with Winter to make a wish but now she is alone, looking at the fountain she decided to make a wish abd throw a coin, she close her eyes, claps her hand together and make a wish.

"I wish to see Winter and be with her again"

The moment Karina make her wish she open her eyes and and turn around to make her way home but an unexpected happened, the impossible became possible as shock was seen in her face she bump into someone, not just a normal someone but a certain person she wish to see.

The person who bump into Karina bow to her and say sorry while Karina is still frozen in her place.  The girl who bump into her turn around and continue walking again and that's when Karina comeback yo her senses she hold the girls hand and pull her close to her and hug her.

The girl is shock at what just happened and was about to push the girl who hug her but Karina start crying and hug the girl tight.

"Winter..... I miss you" Karina state

"Ahm... That's my name but I'm afraid to tell you that maybe you got the wrong person" The girl reply to Karina.

Winter was confused and a little afraid about the girl on how she know her name and why is she crying?

Karina pull from the hug and looked at Winter with red eyes.

"No, your joking right? Winter it's me Karina" Karina said as her eyes begin to get teary again.

"I'm reall sorry miss but i don't know you and it's been only a week when i got here in Korea so maybe you got the wrong person?" Winter said

Karina was embarrassed but also disappointed she wish that the person infront of her was the Winter that she know, but it's not because the Winter infront of her is so different from the Winter that she loved.

Karina bow to the girl and said her sorry before running away still crying.

Winter on the other hand was left alone dumbfounded she was looking at Karina's back feeling weird about what just happened to her, first the girl she bump suddenly hug her and she even know her name and second she suddenly cry and then run away? Winter was so curious about the girl but she just shrugged it away and continue walking on her way home.

On the other hand Karina was running towards her house still crying and when she got there she seen all her friends and then she remember it's her birthday and they decide to celebrate it together but seeing Karina's state the others quickly guess that something happened and rushed towards her, Karina hug her best friend and cry to her arms and Yeji is patting her back she curious about what happened well they are all are but doesn't want to asked Karina directly knowing her state right now but Karina beat their curiosity when she said...

"I saw her again" Everyone was curious on who Karina saw but afraid yo asked anyway

"Who?"  Yujin asked anyway because she's getting impatient on what reall happened and want to hear the whole story about what really happened to her friend.

"Winter,. I saw winter, no i bump inyo her" Karina said and they all go silent they are shock and mostly surprised, they don't know what yo respond but wanted to know where is Winter as gone missing for god knows how long.

"Where? Where did you see her Rina?" Yuri asked shaking Karina she was eager to know where is her cousin.

"At the park" As Karina said that most of them pick up there keys and was ready to go when Karina said something again that made them frozen in their place

"But she doesn't remember anything"