Benimaru x Reader

This delicious man is absolutely hands down one of my absolute favorite characters.....

No warnings for this chapter

Also for the sole purpose of this, we are gonna be Company 8s cook and cleaning lady. It makes it easier for me because I can already hear the comments don't start

Remember yall.... we is aged up that includes you; my readers

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Your POV

Humming I continued to wipe down the counter before joining everyone else, I had already set down the food all of my babies digging in. Seeing them fight and breath in the food I made makes me feel loved.

Shinra and Arthur going at it, bumping head figuratively and literally for the last pork dumpling. Giggling they stopped, eyes wide and pink tinted cheeks. Looking away quickly they grumbled to each other, wiping my hands I set down another plate of dumplings watching their faces light up.

"Thank you" they yelled picking from the plate practically swallowing it whole. "Hey you two leave some food for (y/n) she needs to eat too you know, behave" Captain Obi scolded.

I laid a hand on his shoulder "Don't worry Captain I've already made my plate before I set everything down" I reassured him.

"I know it's kinda late and it was last minute but tomorrow morning we will be going to visit Company 7, would you please come with us" Captain Obi asked.

I was shocked considering I don't go on missions or really anywhere with them as I have no power or weapons let alone the fact I just cook and clean.

"Oh um sure Captain anything you need" he nodded, I sat down with my plate next to Maki and Sister Iris. Smiling I enjoyed the food and presence of my wonderful company.

Once I was finished I began to get up only for Sister Iris to grab my arm "Please stay... you work so hard you should sit longer than that" noticing I had only taken about five minutes to eat and relax.

"I'm ok Sister" I told her, she let go pouting at me. I set my plate down sliding the uneaten food to the middle of the table knowing they don't care I've eaten from it.

Lieutenant Hinawa came up behind me "You didn't each much?" Was all he said. I smiled continuing to wash the dishes as he brought them "Thank you you can set it right there" pointing to a certain spot on the counter.

"You need to slow down you know... we're not gonna die if you relax or take a day off. Speaking of which why don't you take tomorrow off" the tone he used wasn't one of suggestion it was him telling me I'll be off tomorrow.

Sighing "your gonna make me huh?" He nodded, motioning for me to shoo "girls... come grab her, have some fun" Maki and Sister Iris and cat girl grabbed me dragging me off for the rest of the night.

The girls wore me out, finally falling onto my bed tugging the cover over my head.

♡ The Next Day ♡
(Awful with transitions but anyways)

"Come on get up.... can we dress you up please" hand shook me awake, Maki grinned from ear to ear. "Come on I have an outfit picked out for you come on" I've never seen her so excited about something somewhat girly.

They pulled me up throwing clothes at me and sitting me down for some make up and hair stuff. The clothes Maki picked something kinda revealing but cute, skirt and crop top (imma let you choose what patter or color and stuff) boots up to my mis calfs.

I followed them to the garage where the company truck was, seeing everyone already there I apologized it took us so long. Seeming to grab their attention they stared, mouth hung open and eyes wide.

"Keep staring at her and you'll be swallowing flies for dinner" Maki laughed. They all shut the mouths and looked away "wow (y/n) you look pretty" Shinra gawked. I thanked him as we all gathered into the truck, there wasn't much room as everyone was going.

I was the last one to get in so there were no seats left, I'd have to sit in someone's lap. Hands grabbed my waist pulling me, glancing I saw Maki; thankful it wasn't one of the guys.

Leaning in I knew it would be at least an hour long trip, I snuggled into Maki taking a cat nap.

Jolting when we parked I was slid down the line of bodies banging my head against the wall "sorry" I leaned back, soon realizing poor Arthur's face was in my boobs. Getting up quickly I held my face in embarrassment, his face was red as well.

The doors opened and I was the first one out, Captain Obi was talking to someone. When I caught a glimpse of him he took my breath away, he was stunning. Dark hair down to his jaw, bright colored eyes and he was muscular.

I got a better look when Captain Obi moved out from in front of him, everyone lined up saluting. I tried to as well as he skimmed everyone "tilt you hand... feet together" he told me, attempting but still failing he hummed "who are you"

"I'm- I'm (y/n) sir" I mumbled.

"Your bleeding? Who hurt you?" I shook my head "oh no sir I got thrown into a wall when we stopped" waving my hands around I hoped he believed me.

Taking my chin between his fingers he lifted my head to look at him taking his sleeve dabbing it on my head. I hadn't realized I was bleeding.

"Come with me" he demanded, I followed him. Looking back at everyone confused, once inside the neat apartment he motioned for me to sit down. I did as directed, coming back with some kind of first aid kit.

"Stay still this might hurt a bit" hissing as he now dabbed my head with the wet cloth. "You just laid eyes on her and your heart melted how cute Beni" a older man teased. Feeling my face heat up, he looked at him telling to fuck off.

This man was close, almost too close. Smelling like firewood and sweat, it was intoxicating. Letting out a breath I tried to keep it quite "is everything ok?" He glanced down at me.

I nodded "your face is hot are you sure your not sick" his hand touched my cheek. I leaned into it shutting my eyes, realizing what I had done I pulled away "I'm sorry sir"

His lips met mine in a gentle yet assertive kiss, I didn't pull away nor did I want to. He pulled away, eyes shining with a new light. His face dropped "You don't remember me do you?"

I searched his face, eyes scanning for any recognition he thinks km supposed to have. Once I had done the full once over I shook my head "I'm sorry sir I don't know you or at least I don't think I do"

Pulling a picture from his pocket in his robe he handed it to me, it was a from a few years ago. I had been in a house fire that broke out because of an infernal, there was the man that saved me standing there.

I heard a few voices as the other walked in but I didn't care, tears spilled from my eyes as I recognized the man who saved me that day. Sniffling I heard Captain Obi "whoa hey... Captain S-"

"Benimaru" I cried, hugging him he pulled me into his arms holding me close. Gripping his robes I cried into his shoulder "wherever you been?" He sighed "became a Fire Soldir, as you can see"

I shook my head at the male "I'm sorry I worried you" his grip got tighter "Please don't leave again" I begged. I missed him so much, every day I thought something bad happened to him.

"Whats going on (y/n)" Shinra questioned.

"Benimaru was the one that saved me from that fire I told you about" I hugged him close, snuggling into him again.

Eventually it was time to go to bed, they trained as I cooked for everyone. He came back in sweaty, seeing him I took off running. He came running after me catching me sharing his sweat.

He leaned close to my ear "how about we take a bath?" Heat rushed to my cheeks "are you trying to ask me something Beni?" I smirked. He matched my smirk, yet his was more evil. Looking around he skirted around everyone making it to the bath.

Grinning he dropped me in before jumping in himself, pulling me I wrapped my arms around his neck "I can't take it anymore princess.... let me ravish you, please?" He begged me.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

How was part 1? Do we want a part 2? Also what characters or scenarios would you like?