Chapter 38

Y/n POV
I start walking with todoroki and midoriya and thinking of what happened before, did I get in a fight with them? I don't remember. While I was deep in thought a pair of arms wrapped me from behind and without thinking I immediately grabbed one hand and dropped him on the floor and twisted his arm behind his back. Tokodroki yelped and I realize what I did "omg I'm so sorry, you startled me and I did it without thinking!" he got up and rubbed his arm to dismiss the pain " no no it's okay darling, I should have told you before" he smiled slightly, I was dumbfounded, darling? He has never called me that... Toga?!, without any actual evidence of ""him"" actually being the famous villain toga, I kicked him in the gut and once again flipped him over onto his stomach and twisted his arm on his back "midoriya call a teacher it's a villain!" midoriya looked so stunned and confused "no thats todoroki, I should know he talked normally today." todoroki was squirming around in pain

Todoroki POV
If it wasn't for the pain in my arm I would have loved this, my love on top of me,, though it's the wrong side..

Y/n POV
"No it's toga! Just now she tried to grab me from behind and she called me darling, todoroki would have never done that!" I see midoriya get pale and run for a teacher, "y/n! I'm not toga, it's me todoroki! The real one" I look down at him "you can be the worst lier! You spent days messing with my brain and hurting me, but i remember,, I'm not that dumb"

Todoroki POV
That villain laid her hands on my y/n? How dare she.. But on worse matters, y/n really thinks I'm a villain, how can i convince them that I'm actually me? Oh yeah the photo!  "Y/n! Remember when i walked you here from your house?! And I saw a picture of you! You explained that something happened in middle school can you got beat up for it!"

Y/n POV
My eyes widen omg it is him! I let go of him and pull him up to his feet "I am so sorry! I just really thought you were toga cause you we're acting so different" I hug him "I'm sorry if i hurt you, umm is their a way I can make it up for you" I undo the hug and held his arms looking at him, he blushed." um.. We can go out to eat,, just you and me" I nod yes." okay if that will make you feel better, I'm still really sorry"

Just then midoriya came running back with dad, dad kicked todoroki to the ground and wrapped him with his scarf, "villain toga you are tied down, calmly come with me to turn yoursel--" I pushed dad and startled him "no Mr. Aizawa! That's the real todoroki! He said something only he and you would know!" dad looked at me and sighed, he unwrapped todoroki and looked at midoriya "kid, you did good to come and get me, but in this instance, it was a bit slow" midoriya looked so confused, but he nods and bows " yes Mr. Aizawa, I will keep it in mind next time" dad turned to me "and you, don't make assumptions, you could have gotten him hurt, and if he didn't say anything for you to understand, he would have been is very deep trouble" I nod "yes, Mr. Aizawa."