6◎

It has been a month since they're living together. She is trying hard to mend her relationship with her indignant and exasperated husband, who seems to lost every bit of interest in her. Long gone shahzaib who was spellbound by her. The table has turned. Roles are reversed, feelings are inverse but hope is there before he was chasing her, taking all her tantrums and now she tail behind him.

"You're not shackled in any custom neither I told you, stop taking dupatta, all this drama." He enunciates with plain physiognomy.

She's dressed up in a heavy joda, with jewelry and makeup, looking pulchritudinous and irresistible. If things would've been different, he'd have had his ways to ravish her and satisfy his inner desires.

"MashaAllah! MashaAllah! kitni khoobsurat lagri hai meri bahu." Her tayi ammi smiled.

"Haa waqehi bht zada pyari lagri hou, Aakifah. Aaj tou bhai khud ko rok nhi payenge." Zoya chirped winking. She blushed, all red like plum. She chewed her red-painted lips and looked at him, who looked busy talking to his acquaintance.

"Aisey hi tayyar raha karo, nayi naweli dulhan ki tarah, abhi umer hi kya hai aur shawher ko acchi lagta hai jab uski begum uskay liye tayyar rehti hai." Her mother-in-law enunciates. She nodded in response.

They've planned a big meal feast for some of his friends and family, on the occasion of his recovery. His plaster and gauze were removed, but his oblique cut still needs to take some precautions and care.

The whole evening, her head was covered, and she took a dupatta exactly how he want. She talks to her male cousin, exactly how used to tell her but unfortunately or fortunately today, he isn't forcing her either she is reluctant about anything but does he care now? No, absolutely not, he doesn't seem to give fuck about her.

Walking inside her bedroom, she found her husband scrolling through his phone. She made a strong conviction, today, either way, she's going to fix things between them. He needs to hear her, he has to give her a chance to explain herself, to hear her viewpoint.

Discarding her dupatta, she proceeds towards him, all ready to mend his broken heart. Sitting on his crossing legs, making sure not to put any weight on him, she clasped his phone and threw it beside them. Grabbing his T-shirt, she pulled him more to her and attached their lips. He was totally astounded and stupefy. Does his wife has this much audacity? He blinks, blinks, blinks, and blinks to accept and digest. Feelings her soft plum lips moving against him and he closed his eyes in complete pleasure. How madly he wanted to do this, for years. She's being servile while he looked supine.

Grasping her nap, he hold her tight, he lapped her mouth with his, chewing roughly as he tried to decrease his frustration and anger. He bites her lower lip so mercilessly, that both tears and blood come out. He had both salty and metallic taste of her tears and blood. But didn't halt neither she stopped him.

Cognizance took over him, about the environment, about the distance and he instantly pushed her from above him. Regret is visible on his face, he rues the moment they shared.

"Shahzaib, meri baat to suney.." She beseech holding his wrist "ekk baar sun tou le mei kehna kya chahri hun... Please." She cried pleading.

"Aur kuch baki hai sunney kay liye, Aakifah, bolo" he roared.

"I'm Sorry". She blubbed.

Sight escaped him, he looked bushed with things happening in his marriage life.

"Please forgive me and give me one chance. I know what I did is unacceptable, but..." She found herself again running out of vocabulary.

"You have contempt for me. You depict me and my conscience so incorrectly. Aakifah, you put allegations on me for molestation." He looked so helpless, hurt, and lovelorn.

"I wasn't lying, when I told you, your Dexterity with a gun scared me, they really do. Besides that everything came out in irritation. I craved liberty..."

"For that, you depict me as an illiberal man, do you understand the meaning of it." He cut her in between and asked.

"You wanted a divorce. I'll give you that, uskay baad jahannum mei jao aur jaise rehna hai raho. After all, we're nothing but an impulsive decision, and will I not be so entrenched in my worldviews that my opinion cannot be changed? You'll get you freedom, liberal life." He taunted back everything but the tone is different, he didn't spit venom like her.

"Mujhey aapp se mohabbat hogai hai aur aapp talaq ki baat karrahe hai." She hugged him, trying to quest warmth that had been missed for so long. Vulnerably and weakly, she expresses herself, and her feelings, crying.

"This is not possible." He detached her. She looked at him with a questioning countenance.

"Baara saal bada hun tumse, mujh se kaise mohabbat hogai." He gruff.

"Aisa tou na kahe." Her eyes are red and puff due to excessive crying. "Please make me yours. Complete us in the purest form of love " She said in a proprietorial way as if she was sure about his feelings too.

"What If the very next day you shout that I rape you, what'd I do then? She looked at him for a minute or two, to know if he was being serious or satirical. " Nhi! Aisa nhi hoga, now I know, a husband needs his wife." He was taken aback by answer. "How" she shyed on his question, how should she tell him that his mother told her things."

"Jao, muu dhokar aao. Raat hogai hai sona nhi hai." He told her sitting in his place.

"Aapp mazak karrahe hai." Like she's asking it openly without any hesitation and he's sending her to wash her face.

"Jo bola hai woh karo." He ordered, Shahzaib Usmani is back. He wanted to take it slow. He's not sure, does she want to take a step or in guilt, words flew out of her pretty mouth.

+++

How was it?

Don't forget to follow me🤧

🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️