epilogue

three years and three months together was enough for Luciano to finally pop the question. the wedding was beautiful, all decorated and run but Aunt v herself. Niki got the gift of her dreams from her father. a gold plate with her name on it.

nicoletta maria athena rivera-deluca.
capo mafioso

She was told that when dominico finally decided to step down,his spot was going to be hers and all the responsibilities were taken with years of hidden training. All of the meetings or training or extra jobs he was "too busy" for, were tests to see if Nicoletta could hold the mafia in her arms. she of course passed with flying colors.

The only other person who knew about this wedding gift was haylee, when dominico paused his words niki remembered the night haylee practically told her. She gets sad knowing that she would have probably been here to see her son get married to the woman he loves if it weren't for those assholes looking for easy cash. but their debt is paid and niki understands she's already let it go.

the honey moon was even more beautiful with the warm air of costa rica, and the long hours of sex for the two weeks they were gone.

months after their return niki watched her nieces and nephews grow only craving a family of her own, something she never expected to happen.

After months of trying the Riviera-Deluca family learned that nikis body may never be able to hold children because of the trauma her body went through during her training with rose.

that broke niki into a thousand pieces and made her feel the most insecure and broken down than she has ever felt. she felt like less of a woman, less feminine, less sexy and she couldn't understand why. She was angry that even in adulthood, years after Rose's execution, Rose somehow found a way to continue to ruin her life.

But Luciano always tried his best, treating her like the goddess she is. He came home with two rottweilers as a replacement for something that might never happen.

trigger and reign became nikis world and she trained them to be guard dogs to distract herself from the depression towards impossible motherhood.

Then by some miracle of the gods niki found herself staring in the mirror looking at how the bottom of her belly puffed out. it couldn't be she thought it must be my period. The cycle never came and a week later she told luciano.

they planned on not telling the family too soon in fear that if they lose the baby that it would be easier on them. but that day never came and at a whopping six months they showed up to a small family dinner with the news.

Hazel cried as she held her own stomach that held her third child. Stefano and Alice's twins are older now, Zeno and Luna we're almost four and we're overjoyed at becoming big cousins to yet another child.

Damiano Dominico Hermès Deluca-Rivera was born on a warm summer night. his younger brother Sergio Angelo Helios Deluca-Rivera was born two years after. Another year later niki fell pregnant again but lost the sweet baby boy seven months after.

niki felt the void getting larger inside of her as she took care of her two boys and two dogs all while going on missions and protecting her family name. dominico had yet to step down so not too much responsibility had been left on her plate. everyday she fell back into her old habit of telling herself to suck it up because she was acting like a pathetic and helpless child. she never told luciano or anyone for that matter, she didn't need to because she knew she was strong enough.

three years later niki knew her body well enough to know yet another life was occupied inside of her. It took about three months for her to tell Luciano but when she did he was overjoyed.

The family didn't know until late in the last trimester, hazel did of course. she showed up to the annual Sanchez ball with her three boys and a tight black dress displaying the baby girl inside her.

she looked beautiful as ever and when their daughter Serena Lee Aphrodite Deluca-Rivera showed up she looked just like her mother.

As the entire Rivera family grew, Dominico realized staying in the home his children grew up in was okay because there was space for all the grandchildren. Celia never imagined this as her life but when her sudden time to go came dominico kept his promise to her to keep on going and to not let this stop him from his true greatness, and it didn't.

years later the profession caught up to him and Dominico couldn't do it anymore. He stepped down from mafia boss a few weeks after his 65th birthday and Nicoletta's reign was even more cruel,cold, and stronger than his.

Nicoletta the killer of men became the most ruthless mafia boss of this century, sending chills down the spines of everyone who understood the Rivera name.