Chapter 55

Een! Een! I heard a baby voice say and hands all over my face. I opened my eyes slowly to see Austin in my face with tears in his eyes holding an empty cup in his pajamas.

Hi baby what's wrong! I flicked on my light and picked him up.

Juice! I wan juice! He cried.

Don't cry come on bae! I picked him up and he laid his head on my shoulder as I walked him back to his room. I went into Ja'Kari room to give Austin milk and warm it up. I looked at the clock and it was almost 5am. I grabbed another bottle so I could feed my baby when he woke up. I changed his diaper and made my way across the hall back to Austin. I crawled into his bed with him and cuddled him while he drunk his warm milk under me. I stroked his hair back and he closed his eyes. I pulled the covers over him and kissed his forehead. I loved this little boy so much. He was looking more and more like his daddy everyday.

Within 20 minutes of each other Ja'Kari was crying. I got up slowly from Austin and made my way back across the hall.

I got it, go lay down! Monster said coming up the stairs. He was coming in the house.

It's okay! I said as I picked my baby up and gave him the bottle that was already made. "Where you coming from?"

I had a few drops to make last night.

Mmm! I sat in the rocking chair and fed my baby. He went on to the room. He must of left out after we all went to sleep. I burped my baby and he fell right back to sleep. I love that he was so easy going. I laid him back down and took my overly tired ass back to my room. Monster was getting out the shower and getting ready to come get in the bed.

I hit the lights turning them off. I closed my eyes and he came and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed on my neck. I could feel his hard dick on my ass. I don't know if I was tired or wanted sex.

Is you gone fuck me or is you gone tease me?
I blurted out and he laughed.

Shit ima do both! He said flipping me over. He was in between my legs pulling my panties off. He kissed down my inner thighs and started eating my pussy. My moans filled the room and I couldn't help but to cum so hard. He started fuckin me and I don't know where this burst of energy came from but I started fuckin him back.

He pulled my hair back smacking my ass, as I was cumming again. "Fuck!" He moaned lightly "I'm bouta nut!" He said stroking faster and deeper. I loved when we was able to nut together it just made the love so much more powerful.
We laid with his head on my chest until we both fell asleep.

_______________
I woke back up to the sun shinning bright in my face. Monster was still knocked out with his arms around me and his face in the back of my neck. I got out of his embrace slowly getting up. I looked over at the clock and it was 9am. I got up and went to the bathroom. I turned the shower on and waited for my water to get hot. I wasn't really feeling good right now. I felt sick really nauseous. I wiped myself and seen a few streaks of blood. I was hoping it was just my period. I got up brushed my teeth and washed my face before getting into the shower.

The hot water from the shower really relaxed my body and the few minor cramps I was feeling. I never had cramps with my period so this was pretty new to me.

I got dress in a powder blue shirt and my gray biker shorts and my tan Yeezy foam runners. I went to get the kids up. I was gonna take them with me grocery shopping. I got Austin up first. He was easy. I took him to the bathroom to wash up and brush his little teeth. He was enjoying his time in the bathroom so much. I finally got him out and dried him off and lotioned him down. It was always hard to get him dress though he just has to stop and hug me and kiss me and hold my face. I loved it so much. I gave him a big hug swinging him around and blowing into his stomach making him burst into laughing as we fell to the floor.