Fifty-Four

[|]

I woke up to the smell of food and quickly rose from my position. I blinked away the sleep from my eyes and shifted the blanket off my body then left the bed. I stretched my arms and smiled as memories of yesterday appeared in my mind.

I could still feel the flutters in my stomach and the throbbing from what Lucas had done to my body. It was surreal and exciting. It was something I wanted to experience again but knowing it was all in the spur of the moment and that Lucas and I were not in any relationship, it was not going to happen again, which made my heart sting.

I wanted something with Lucas. I had never been with a man before and I felt Lucas was the first person I wanted something serious with even though the chances were slim due to his type of lifestyle.

"Get over it," I said and went to the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and took a hot shower then left the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body. As soon as I walked out of the bathroom, I came to a halt at the sight of Lucas facing the walk-in closet.

I looked down at my body, the towel reached my upper thighs. I looked back at him and looked around the room for any bigger cloth to cover my body but it was late when he turned around.

"Oh," he said, eyes wide.

My cheeks flamed up when I saw his eyes move so slowly up and down my body. I gulped and pressed my thighs together when he ran his tongue over his upper teeth while staring at me, a dark shade in his eyes.

"How are you?" He asked and I nodded.

"Good," I replied, too shy to give him a proper reply. It was a miracle that I wasn't running for the hills in embarrassment.

How did people do the things we did last night and still face each other? I couldn't.

"Are you okay?" He asked and I smiled.

"I'm fine... Uh, I want to change," I said and he chuckled.

"I know," Lucas said in a low voice and took some steps toward me.

I was tempted to move but the slit in my towel would make my legs more visible than it was already so I stood firm until he stood in front of me, towering over me.

"So, go," I whispered and he smirked while staring at my lips.

"What if I don't want to? I've seen what's under this," he said and brought his long finger to my arm.

The spot between my legs clenched and I felt myself becoming wet from how hard his gaze on me was and how his finger ran up and down my arm. He came closer and my breathing picked up. I tilted my head back to look at his face then gasped when he cupped my cheek.

"Last night was good," he whispered, eyes focused on my mouth. "I can't even stop thinking about it. I still want more."

My heart was beating fast, my stomach was clenching and my core tightened. I wanted more too and I would get it. I took a deep breath and grabbed his shirt then pulled him down. I smashed my lips against his and automatically, his arms went around my waist, pulling me into him.

I moaned when he bit my bottom lip and then pulled it between his teeth before diving his tongue into my mouth. He moaned against my mouth and cupped my ass before squeezing and pressing my pelvis against his hard-on.

"I'm so addicted to you," Lucas whispered against my lips and kissed my jawline.

I felt goosebumps all around my body and heat inside of me. I wanted him so much that I felt like I would burn. I moaned when his hand went under the slit on my towel and my heartbeat increased when his hand went to my bare ass.