previously on p.1

Heyyy, coming towards the end of this book now so I thank you all for staying with me and there MIGHT be a MoM sequal with Emma and her Mom, so look out for that oneeee. Anyways, hope y'all enjoy! Also I'm sorry this one is so long, but it's just how it has to be

~~~

Wanda stares at Agnes almost in a trance, while she holds Emma protectively.

"They do look shocked to meet the real us, don't they?" Agatha asks her rabbit, chuckling to herself.

"Mommy..." Emma whimpers, tugging on her Mom's jumper to try and get her attention.

Wanda's eyes glow red, but to her confusion. Nothing happens.

Agatha laughs at Wanda's naiveness. "Oh, that's adorable! My thoughts are not available to you, toots. They never were. So don't go giving yourself a migraine." She scoffs.

"Where are my boys?" Wanda asks in a thick Sokovian accent, as Emma hides her face in her Mom's leg.

"wHeRe ArE mY bOyS?" Agatha imitates Wanda's accent. "That accent really comes and goes doesn't it?" She jeers, winking at the toddler which made her whine.

"Where are they?!" Wanda raises her voice, ready to blast Agatha back, but nothing happens.

"Mama! I wan go homeeee!" Emma sobs, finally loosing it.

"Your magic's no good here." Agatha taunts. "And please get that brat to shut up. The only reasons she's not with her brothers is because the stupid girl didn't want come with me this morning. You should listen to your daughter, Wanda. She never trusted me."

Wanda scowls at the older woman, picking Emma up and trying to comfort her the best she could, while trying not to let her panic and anger show.

Suddenly, Agatha flicks her wrist, making Wanda and Emma both rise up into the air, and being bound mid air separately.

Wanda let's out a gasp of shock, as Emma cries harder in confusion and pain.

"Please. Let Emma go. She hasn't done anything wrong." Wanda begs the older witch, as she is unable to comfort her daughter.

"No. She stays. If you don't cooperate then I can use her as a blackmail." Agatha laughs at her own idea. "But if she doesn't shut up then I'm going to strangle her."

Wanda once again tries to use her powers, but no red magic seeps from her fingers.

"Your magic's no good here." Agatha tells the Sokovian smugly. "Didn't you notice?" Agatha points out carvings in the stone above their heads, while silencing Emma's screams with a flick of her wrist.

"What did you do to her?!" Wanda growls, trying to wriggle from the bonds.

"Just a silencing spell, she's fine." Agatha's brushes her off with a wave of her hand.

"But didn't you notice the basic protection spell? One on each wall? No, nothing? These are Runes, Wanda." Agnatha tells the younger witch, who looks at the carvings with confusion.

"In a given space, only the Witch who casts the Runes can use her magic." Agatha tells her. "How do you not know the fundamentals?"

"Who are you?" Wanda asks cooly.

"Who are you? All those costumes and hairstyles. I was so patient, waiting for you to reveal your true self. I got close with Fake Pietro. Fietro, if you will." Agatha admits, making Wanda stare at her in shock, and slight horror.

"That was you." Wanda states bluntly, worriedly staring at her daughter, who was unable to make a sound.

"Not literally me, just my eyes and ears." Agatha smirks.