Chapter 8

Later that day the couple were walking along the beach, hand in hand, after having a long converstation at home about today and resolving anything they needed. The sun was slowly setting and it looked beautiful. Bradley let go of Victoria's hand since he thought he dropped something.

As the blonde looked back at him to see what he was searching for, she saw him down on one knee and holding a ring box open.

"I know I already popped the question 7 years ago but it seemed fitting given the circumstances. Victoria Kazansky Bradshaw you are the most beautiful and amazing woman I ever met. You're one hell of a pilot and a even better partner both in the air and on the ground. You are my best friend and my rock, the only person I can be with a 101% me. So, would you do me the honors and marry me again?"

To say Victoria was shocked was an understatement, she didn't expect for Bradley to propose again.

"Yes, of course!"

With those 3 words, Bradley put the ring on her finger as he got up and kissed her before picking her up and spinning her around which made the blonde woman laugh. As he put her down, all of her siblings (plus the couple's 3 best friends from the Academy) came to congratulate them.

Turns out, Bradley planned everything yesterday and asked all of them to take pictures and videos of the proposal. After everyone congratulated the couple they made their way to the Hard Deck.

"Penny free drinks all around! We're celebrating tonight!" the woman laughed at Bradley's ecstasy, "Sure, but what are we celebrating?" Bradley grinned down at the woman besides him as he practically shouted.

"This beautiful woman agreed to marry me once again!"

Shouts were heard around the bar and they got even louder when Penny rang the bell. As Bradley made his way with Victoria to the piano, the blonde asked Penny to give Gavin, Sebastian and Lenora non-alcoholic beer since all 3 were underage.

Natasha unplugged the jukebox as Bradley started to play the piano with Victoria in his lap. At first Victoria didn't recognize the song but as soon as the words started to come out of his mouth, she recognized it. Heaven in your eyes by Loverboy, their first dance song. The blonde almost started crying on the spot but decided it would be better to not cry a river while her husband/fiancée was serenading her.

They didn't stay out too late since the 3 underage teens had school in the morning and the pilots had training. They made many new memories, some of Victoria's new favourite ones.

Getting home that night the couple decided to get into bed right away, feeling tired from the day. As they cuddled in bed Victoria gave Bradley a soft kiss on the lips.

"I love you Bradley Bradshaw and I will love you forever." the man smiled at her, "Victoria Kazansky Bradshaw you are such an amazing woman and pilot and I promise I will love you for the rest of our lives."

With that the two shared a kiss and went to sleep with smiles on their faces.

The next day just as the two got to the base, Victoria got a phone call, it was her mom.

"Liutenant Dove, how do you and Liutenant Rooster feel about a wedding tonight after Gavin's graduation?" "You're joking! Tell dad that he's the best."

Her mother let out a soft laugh, smiling even though her daughter couldn't see her.

"Oh he knows, trust me, he dosen't need an ego boost. Tell your maid of honour, best man and Bradley to be there at 8:00pm, your dad and I will be driving you. Natasha will ride with us."

Victoria thanked her mother as they hung up, she turned towards Bradley with a huge smile on her face as recited her mother's words.

The couple made their way to the debriefing room, some of their colleagues were already there. They sat down behinde Phoenix who was sitting behinde Payback and Fanboy.