Chapter 24

|| Ghost ||
Since the love that you left
is all that I get
I want you to know
That if I can't be close to you
I'll settle for the ghost of you
I miss you more than life
And if you can't be next to me
Your memory is ecstasy
_______________________

[ 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ]

~ Flashback ~

"Babe, you know I'm just playing with you," Jungkook held her onto his lap

"Babe, you know I'm just playing with you," Jungkook held her onto his lap. "We just got married. You having my child would make my life complete. But right now let's focus on each other. We're still so young and there's so much to enjoy."

"But...I want you to stop talking to Aera," she sulked.

"Okay then I want you to stop talking to Taehyung," he teased her, but partly meant it.

She pouted her lips and pleaded with her eyes. Immediately, Jungkook gave in. "I'll do anything for you, y/n."

Y/n smiled placidly. "And when we have our cute little family, I really wish we have a son first then a daughter. In that way he can protect her."

For a moment he took a moment to admire her smile and innocence in her eyes. "It doesn't matter to me. Although having a daughter would be cute, I want her to look like you. And you have me to protect you and our future kids. And baby...can I just say one thing...please never lose that angelic smile of yours...and I pray that it never goes away."

~~

The memory of the past faded as Jungkook came back to reality. He was walking side by side with y/n, late at night down a familiar neighborhood.

"We're finally here," he stood in-front of the white iron gates, with no guards in sight

"We're finally here," he stood in-front of the white iron gates, with no guards in sight. "Jimin's house."

"Where's all the guards?" y/n uttered, taking notice of the empty area, usually flooded with guards.