Chapter -14

MINNA-

-3 weeks later-

So much excitement filled the air it was almost enough to practically smell it.

There was no hiding just how happy the devil's were, they hadn't had a queen since they could remember and their king had finally chosen someone he trusted which then they trusted and would sacrifice their life's for.

Minna sat in their bedroom playing with the hem of her dress. She had to admit that nothing made her more nervous than what was going to happen. She was going to be crowned Queen to rule beside lucifer the king of the devils. Never once had she thought that her mate would be the ruler of hell but then again she didn't even expect a mate.

The days leading up to it had gone by fast. With the mornings starting off waking up next to her mate then having something she liked to call snuggle time before breakfast, then lucifer would go into his office and work while also decorating for the coronation. He said that she didn't have to worry about anything, he'd sort it and make sure everything was perfect. The only job that was was hers was sitting and looking outstandingly gorgeous.. According to him.

Which lilith thought was an easy job for her to achieve. With her dark red gown that left a huge trail behind her Minna felt like a princess.. Something that every young girl dreamed to be. They all hoped to have a perfect life with Prince charming that would love them even if the sky turned yellow.

Lilith had been told that she needed to keep Minna company-coming from lucifer himself. He was worried that she'd get lonely so wanted someone there to talk to her.. Constantly..

During her days in hell she had never been away from anyone for longer than a few hours, not that she minded but sometimes personal space was something she craved.

The dress was a red that could captivate many with just a single look, its intricate designs in gold thread on the courset before some trailed down the dress its self leading off onto the train that trailed metres behind. Lilith had designed the dress herself claiming that she wanted the honours of making Minna feel like the most prettiest girl in all of the dimensions.

It was going to be hard for everyone not to fall in love with Minna. Lucifer better watch out.

Stepping away from an overbearing lilith and whole team that had decided to play dress up with her she headed to a small garden hidden behind some trees that she had discovered earlier when she needed an escape from the devil King.. Who would have though he was such a cuddler?

Especially at night when he had finished all his kingly duties and had come into their room to rest, exhaustion written all over his face but as soon as lucifer saw Minna a jaw dropping smile formed on his face. Even if he saw her every day and night the reactions were always the same and it warmed minna's heart.

She didn't know what she had done to deserve such a loving mate but she would sure continue to do whatever it was.

Nightly cuddles were her favourite they would both hold each other so tight it was impossible to rip one of them away from the other, then lucifer would trail his hands down her back before coming back up, such a soothing feeling made it impossible for poor Minna not to fall asleep in his arms.

Lucifers body was almost double the size of hers filled with pure muscle that engulfed her, yet who would complain at that? Definitely not her. It gave that secure feeling that she had always wanted.

Love..

She was starting to fall deep in love with the devil King and how he would mumble into her neck about not seeing her every hour and how that was the cruelest torture. Lucifer never failed to make her feel special so much so that sometimes she didn't think she was worthy of this treatment but one look into his dark eyes and she forgot all about her worries.