Chapter 25

A/N: Hello everyone! Im back! I've had one wild summer. I wanted to update sooner, but one of my closest friends passed away in June. So, I've been grieving over that. Also, I just finished up my internship two weeks ago. So I was just so busy, but I'm happy to have this out to you guys! It's pretty much just a fluff chapter and it's a little short. I also didn't my really edit it, so if there's any mistakes, lmk! I hope you enjoy it :) Love you all xx -Tori

The following morning, Harry gasped at the sound of not his alarm going off, but Louis'. It was Tuesday! Harry never went home last night. Fuck.

"Louis," Harry frantically woke Louis up, the older man groaning.

"Good morning sunshine-" He paused to realize what he just said. "Morning?? We slept the whole night! I'm surprised your mum didn't call you,"

"Yeah me too," Harry then checked his phone. "Maybe she just had a late shift or something and didn't realize I wasn't there," Harry went to get out of bed, but Louis grabbed his arm.

"Let's skip today," Harry usually would say no to that, but after not talking to Louis for days, all he wanted was to be all up in his man's arms. He immediately crawled back into bed and hugged Louis, shutting his eyes on his chest. While they laid there, Louis called the school to tell him he wasn't coming in.

"I just wanna be here with you all day. Don't wanna leave this bed," Louis kissed the top of Harry's curly head. They shut their eyes again and slept for a while longer.

A few more hours went by. Louis was up just leaning against the headboard with Harry's head on his lap. The older man had been playing with the curly hair for about thirty minutes now, just enjoying being with Harry. Harry was still sound asleep. This was the first night he slept the whole way through without waking up to cry. He had no intentions of leaving this spot anytime soon.

He started to move, indicating that he was beginning to wake up. Louis leaned down to press a soft kiss to his lips, causing the younger boy to fully wake up. He kept his eyes shut, but he melted into the kiss, moving his lips with Louis'. They parted shortly after.

"Can I make you breakfast?" Louis asked. Harry nodded. "Okay, stay here," Louis pecked his lips once more before getting up and heading to the kitchen. Harry hugged Louis' pillow, shutting his eyes once more.

Louis returned with a tray of pancakes, fruit, and tea. Harry opened his eyes at the sound of him walking in, a tired smile on his face.

"Thank you," The younger of the two said with a smile. He sat up so that Louis could sit the tray across Harry's lap. Louis joined him on the bed, putting an arm around him. The two ate in a peaceful silence, just enjoying each other's company.

They finished, so they both got up to go brush their teeth. Harry did keep a toothbrush here just in case. They climbed back into bed, cuddling once again. Louis turned the TV on and let Harry decide what he wanted to watch. They settled on 'Friends'.

"If I dropped out, what we're doing right now wouldn't be an issue." Harry mumbled. Louis had his arms wrapped around his boy. The statement made him squeeze him tighter.

"You're not dropping out," Harry moved the tray of food to the side table and slowly maneuvered himself onto Louis' lap, facing him.

"Why not?" Louis but his lip. "If I did," He paused and leaned in to kiss him but didn't yet. "We could be together all day. And I could kiss you with no consequences," Before Louis could say more, Harry pressed his lips gently to Louis'. Louis fluttered his eyes shut, melting into the kiss. Louis placed his hands on Harry's thighs, squeezing them. Harry pressed his ass down, earning a moan from Louis. Louis reached behind and grabbed a handful of Harry's ass. Harry gasped softly, so Louis took the chance and pushed his tongue into his mouth.