𝟮𝟵 - 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹

❦

𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹
𝗠𝗿 𝗬𝘂𝗮𝗻 (𝗬𝘂𝗿𝗮)

I watch my finger slid across the scar on my face, from the top of my face and past my eye. I could still feel the sharpness of the metal knife across my skin. How deep it was. How quick yet scary it was. And how Nani must have felt at that moment.

I sigh before my eyes drop at the reflection of the bathroom mirror. My mood instantly changes as my glance drops at the little plaster on my cheek remembering how Jimin immediately rushed me inside the palace as soon as we arrived back. His fingers were locked together with my own and he pulled the first aid kit from his bathroom and sat me down on the edge of his bed.

I could vividly feel his fingertips on my face as he started to treat my cut that I received from one of the civilians earlier this morning. How his face was so close to my own. His eyes were fixed on the wound and all I could do was look at him. Look at how perfect he is. Look at how perfect he acts and how perfect he can get. This is a side of him I haven't seen before and I can happily say I can't get enough of it. I can't get enough of his soft side. My finger traces the small plaster before catching a grin on my lips through the mirror. What the fuck is wrong with you..? I quickly turn my head and start walking out the bathroom. I curse under my breath realising I was wearing one of the dresses that Jimin got me.

My head drops and I take a few seconds to gather myself again. The dress was long, falling right before my feet. It was loose and flowy. My hands falls down to the material, feeling the softness before letting it go again. I walk through my new bedroom making my way out and into the palace corridors.

I should be in bed at this time. My head should be thrown on some sort of pillow at how late it was. It was past two in the morning and all I could do is follow the small light through the darkest of the palace. The light that slowly lead me to the kitchen. The lightbulb that hung up on the ceiling of the kitchen shattered across the walls. Filling it with the brightness of light as all the other areas of the palace was dark. However, the kitchen was not empty. It was nothing but empty. There stood Jimin next to the counter looking down at his phone on his hand. His finger scrolling through the screen as he looks up on the ingredients that was placed on the worktop then rushed to look back at his phone.

I feel the corner of my lip curve a little before taking my steps towards the kitchen. He was too focused to even notice my steps. I stand on the other side of the counter and watch as he drops his phone on it. He quickly turns around and makes his way towards the fridge not sparing me a glance but then I hear his voice.

"Shouldn't you be asleep right now..?" I bit my tongue preventing a chuckle from coming out.

"I should say the same thing, what are you even doing..?" I ask him as he turns back around and places a few eggs on the counter. I tilt my head and make my way towards his side of the kitchen. The first thing my eyes drops at was his phone. His phone that I take on my hand and almost burst out a laughter.