Right Here In My Arms: Eddie Munson

"Guys can you stop arguing for a five minutes so we can find Eddie and make sure he's okay?"  You asked feeling annoyed.

The two of them of looked at you for a minute before they went back to arguing which made you roll your eyes as all you wanted to do was find your boyfriend and make sure he was okay.

Eventually Steve took the lead and you guys finally reached Skull rock. You were worried  when you didn't see Eddie until you felt a tap on your shoulder causing you to turn and be meet your brown eyed lover staring down at you.

"Oh thank god." You said throwing your arms around him.

"It's alright I'm here now sweetheart." He said pressing a kiss on your lips.

You two stayed like that for a few minutes despite Steve and Dustin's protests. You two finally pulled apart and you kept your arms around him as you guys talked about your next steps.

"I say you're asking me to follow you into Mordor? ... So Mordor it is." Eddie said.

"What the hell is modor? Steve asked confused making your turn and lol at him.

"You know from lord of the rings?" You said as he still looked at you confused.

"You've never read lord of the rings? Seriously Steve?" You asked in disbelief as you and Eddie turned and followed the rest of the group.

The two of you walked together behind the rest of the group, still trying to process everything that's happened them in the past couple of days.

"Sweetheart, I just wanted to say how thankful I am to have you here with me despite everything that has happened." He said.

"I'll always be by your side bubs. From now, I won't be leaving unless your in my arms." You said smiling up at him.

"No complaints from me. I love you sweetheart." He said cupping her face and placing a kiss on her lips.

"I love you too sweetheart." She said as they pulled apart before quickly pressing a kissing his to his lips.

"Seriously lovebirds?! I know it's been a stressful few days for you too but it has for everyone else, so please keep up." Steve said annoyed.

"He's just jealous that Nancy won't kiss him." You said wrapping your arms around him as you two caught up with him.

"Steve jealousy isn't a good look on you." Eddie said to Steve as you two walked by him making Steve roll his eyes at you two.