Chapter- 26 Arna

Author's POV

"So, this Wednesday you are going on a date with your husband?" Nidhi asked, sipping her coffee as they both met in a coffee shop.

"Yeah," Megha replied shyly.

"Fuck your virgin ass you have audacity to be shy. You are married for more than three months and now you are going on a date. You are very slow, Megha," Nidhi complained.

"I think it's ok," Megha chuckled, and they talked for some time.

"Ok, let's go," Nidhi remarked, and they both went to a psychiatric hospital. Nidhi went in to meet the doctor while Megha stood outside.

She was looking around, walking slowly here and there. She turned back when she heard a familiar voice and found Karthik and Arjun talking to someone. When she was about to walk that direction, Nidhi called her.

"Where are you going, Megha?" Nidhi asked as she walked to Megha.

Megha pointed in the direction where Karthik and Arjun were standing.

"Why are they here?" Nidhi muttered, looking at them.

"I don't know, let's go and ask them," Megha stated and started walking in their direction while Nidhi followed her.

"Hey, Karthik," Megha called when she reached him.

"Megha, you? Here?" Karthik questioned, surprised, as he didn't expect her here.

"Her next project is about mentally disturbed people, so we came here to meet the doctor for some information," she explained.

"Ok," Karthik replied, as he already knew that Nidhi was a film director.

"Why are you and Arjun here, Karthik?" she asked him.

"We came here to meet Arjun's sister," he replied hesitantly.

"Oh... Is she a doctor here?" Nidhi questioned.

"No, she is patient here," Megha mumbled, and Karthik's eyes widened.

"How do you know?" he asked in surprise as he didn't tell her about this and surely Arjun as well.

"In the whole hospital there are only three doctors and that too all are males, so she is not a doctor here, and I am sure with her status she won't be a caretaker. And look at Arjun's frown while talking to that lady. He is sad. His expression tells everything," Megha remarked, staring at Arjun, who is talking to an old lady.

Nidhi looked at Karthik for confirmation and he nodded, locking his eyes on his wife. Once again, he found her presence of mind and analytical thinking amusing. She can analyze anything just by looking at her surroundings and that impresses him more.

While they were talking, Arjun returned to them.

"Princess?" he mumbled, and she gave him a small smile. Then he looked at Karthik, who blinked his eyes, telling him that she knows everything, with his eyes.

"Hello, bro," Megha greeted cheerfully, and they started talking when a grandma came to them.

"Megha, she is my grandma and grandma. This is Megha, your favorite grandson, Sid's wife," Arjun introduced.

"Hi, grandma," Megha greeted politely with a bright smile.

"You are our Sid's wife," grandma said happily and engulfed her in a hug. Megha can feel her love for Karthik in the way she hugged her.

"Who is this girl?" Grandma asked, pointing at Nidhi after their hugging session.

"She is my best friend, Nidhi," Megha introduced.