Chapter 39

Not edited
~~~
Seth walked into the room then slammed the door shut. Heaven was folding the clothes then stopped halfway to turn and look at Seth.

"What's wrong?" Heaven asked and Seth groaned then run his hand through his hair a few times. Heaven could tell that he looked stressed, his hair was all over the place and there were bags under his eyes.

"Heaven" Seth called then took a deep breath he used his thumb and index finger to squeeze his nose bridge out of frustration. "Your mom and sister has been here for a month, when is she going home?" Seth asked and Heaven sighed then sat down.

"I don't know, I know they can be a handful, I want her to leave too but she won't listen to me.

"Your mom hates me Heaven and your sister ,I don't even know what to think about her, she keeps staring at me, I can't tell if she hates me too or she's just playing creepy" Seth told Heaven.

"I'll talk to her today okay" Heaven said and Seth nodded then walked over to her.

"Tell her okay or I'll have to do it myself" Seth said in a low voice. Heaven felt a little bad that Seth had to go through this with her mom.

Heaven's mom hated every single guy  Heaven dated. Heaven didn't understand why, whenever she would bring home a guy she would tell them off and scare them away. Her mom always hated Wyatt so when she came in all concerned the day Heaven was confused. Heaven didn't even know that Beth and her mom were friends. Whenever Anna brought her boyfriends over her mom was always nice and she would suck up to them. It's like her mom never wanted to see her happy or is that she's protecting her little girl. Her mom really like to gossip and sometimes she can be scandalous, the woman couldn't keep anything to herself, as soon as she heard something she would let everyone know.

"Heaven?" Seth called when he saw that Heaven was staring into outer space.

"Hmm" she hummed then averted her eyes to him.

"Did you eat something for lunch?" Seth asked and Heaven shook her head.

"Come on, I'll go make you some lunch" Seth told her and she looked down at the pile of clothes that still needs to folded.

"But I'm not done as yet" Heaven told him and he rolled his eyes.

"Leave that I'll do it later" Seth said then pecked her forehead. Holding her hand he gently pulled her up then left the room. As they made their way to the kitchen, Seth led Heaven to the living room where the kids and Anna were seated. He made his way back to the kitchen and he saw Heaven's mom. "Excuse me Mrs baker" Seth politely said and she turned to look at him.

"It's Karan" she said with a slightly disgusted look on her face.

"Ok" Seth mumbled to himself then walked over to the refrigerator. He grabbed a pear then placed it down on the counter. Grabbing her bread he took out two slices then placed them inside the toaster.

"What are you doing?" She asked with one eyebrow raised as curiosity filled her head.

"I'm making lunch for Heaven" Seth said as he turned on the toaster.

"Your making pear with toast for her lunch?" She asked and Seth gave her a 'isn't it obvious look'

"No don't make that for her, I'm making something for her already" Karan said and Seth looked around to see if she was preparing something.

"But your not making anything" Seth said and she scratched the back of her head.

"Well I'm about to so you don't need to worry" she smiled and Seth's jaw clenched and unclenched, he knew was only doing this to spite him.