𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐬 𝐢 𝐱

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 - 𝐒𝐈𝐗 | 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐍 | 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃

❀𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕❀

Me and Izzy walk into the Institute. I sigh as we are about to turn the corner. I see Alec talking to someone. "Great." I muttered sarcastically. Izzy chuckles at my tone.

"Where the hell have you guys been?" Alec asks in a mad tone as he approaches us. I give him a death glare. He gives me a look which I ignored.

"Where I needed to be." Izzy tells him. She glares at him too. "Away from you and your fiancée." She says scoffing. I cross my arms and lean on my left leg.

"Jace and Clary are on the run." He tells us but I still ignore him. I look at people walk around. There's no way I'm making eye contact with him. "I can't protect you guys if you guys don't tell me the truth."

"I don't need protecting. Neither of us do. Meliorns alive. That's all that matters." Izzy tells him. We go to walk away but Alec grabs our arms. I pull it back with force.

"Just...hey, just...tell me this. Is there any way that Raj could have seen anything incriminating?" He asks. He looks to us and ten to the bitch. Yeah I'm still calling her what she is. I pull my arm. I walk closer to hear what they're saying.

"I don't think you can call it an attack if no one got injured. We were ambushed." A guy says to the bitch.

"How is that possible?" She asks him. "Nobody outside the Institute knew about the mission."

"It was dark. We couldn't see much. There were wolves... and the others were hit with vampires. But I swear, the one that got me... moved a lot like a Shadowhunter." The guy says looking in the distance. The bitch looks at Alec and Izzy.

"Wow, a Shadowhunter fighting a Shadowhunter on your watch. It seems many things are slipping through your disgusting fingers." I say to the bitch. She looks at me with a stern look.

"I haven't seen you around." She tells me. "About Al-" she starts but I put out my hand.

"Wait right there, I don't want to hear anything come out of your mouth. I don't like you and I don't care if you're all big and bad." I tell her as I walk closer to her. "I don't want you near me. And please Leave my name out of your mouth, or else." I say as my eyes glow. I don't wait for a response. I turn around and walk alway.