𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐬 𝐞 𝐯 𝐞 𝐧

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐍 | 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃
—𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍—

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐍 | 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃—𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍—

—𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀—

Arielle Drozdov hums to a song as she does her homework. Isabelle Lightwood was her best friend. She was next to Arielle. Arielle steals a piece of Isabelle muffin. Isabelle glares at Arielle when she notices that most of the muffin was gone.

Arielle suddenly feels someone picking her up from behind. She squeals and turns around to look at the person. She smiles wide. Both lean and kiss.

"Hey, no PDA while I'm here." Her best friend Isabelle says. Alec Lightwood and Arielle separate. Alexander Lightwood was Arielles boyfriend and Isabelle's brother. Arielle gives Isabelle a playful glare.

"No, no, no. I know that look in your eye." Simon says to Clary was they approached the three. "And when you get that look, I either have to caffeinate you immediately or accept full responsibility for you killing someone. And you know how I am with blood." Simon says grimacing. Both Arielle and Isabelle look at Clary's necklace.

"Is that new?" Isabelle asks Clary as she squints her eyes to look at it closely. Arielle and Alexander talk to each other through their eyes.

"Yes, I got it a couple days ago." Clary answers. Arielle looks at both of the girls back and forth.

"Oh, it goes with your dress?" Arielle asks Clary. Clary gives Arielle a dirty look. Arielle gives Clary a confused look. Arielle and Clary were friends but they weren't close as Arielle and Isabelle are.

"Yeah, because you're getting ready at my place tonight, right?" Isabelle asks her. She gives Clary a confused look. She had seen the look she gave Arielle.

"Ready for what?" Clary looks between them with a confused expression. Olivia, Arielle twin approaches then.

"That is not even a little bit funny." Alexander tells her with a serious look. "Arielle rubs his arm.

"The party, duh." Olivia says going next to her girlfriend. Clary looks at Olivia surprised. Olivia puts a arm around Isabelle.

"Alec has literally poured his whole heart and soul into the planning the anniversary party for the Institute. And the theme is amazing." Arielle says waving her fingers. Clary hums awkwardly.

"But, seriously, what is with this guy and the Mad Hatter?" Alexander says putting his chin on Arielles head. Arielle takes a sip of her coffee.