✏Summary✏

A/N: 06.05.2022

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH HOMIES ❤ Your author is finally back to writing on Wattpad :)

I missed you guys so much. I hope you enjoy this story ❣

DON'T FORGET TO ADD THIS TO YOUR READING LIST SO YOU NEVER MISS AN UPDATE!!!

Oh, and please leave a vote to support this new journey ><

✏✏✏

Rule Number 1: Never Date Your Boss

Rule Number 2: Never Forget Rule #1

Oliver Carlson is a bestselling author, but he was nothing Daniel had imagined to be. He wore oversized T-shirts with funny cartoons, had so much facial hair that you couldn't tell the color of his eyes, and left his house as messy as a college student's dorm. He hated social interactions and dreaded leaving his house.

Hired as his new assistant, Daniel helps Oliver turn his life around. But what happens when the man who wore nothing but cartoon T-shirts began wearing starch-white shirts and buttoned suits? When he finally cleans himself up and decides to shave his facial hair, Daniel is shocked to find out that Oliver Carlson is... Smoking hot.

He is even more surprised when he finds out that the best-selling author had six-pack abs all this time. What other secrets does he find out?

A story full of humor, unexpected events, and perhaps (definitely) romance.

A ManxMan LGBTQA+ story!!!

✏✏✏

A/N: What do you guys think of the plot? 🤭

Don't forget to leave a vote ♡