Part 21

"Mom, she is not with Sushmita. I don't know where she has went, she doesn't even have any friend except her." Rashmi said to his mother. They both were trying to search for her, but had no idea where she had gone.

"I think I know where she must have gone-" Gautam, who was a silent till now, spoke gaining their attention. The mother-daughter duo look at him with confusion.

"Gautam, How do you know about it?" Her mother asked him, Gautam smirked evilly.  

"Aunty, don't ask how i know, instead, ask where you'll find her." 

"Okay, so where is she now?" Rashmi asked him.

"Okay, so where is she now?" Kria asked him.

"With my brother." Gautam answered, giving them a mini heart attack.

"What? Have you gone crazy? She doesn't even know Sid properly, and you are saying she is with him. And why will Sid kept her with him?" An angry Rashmi questioned him. She was shocked & confused. Gautam chuckled at their questions, he was sure they don't have any idea about Shehnaaz & Sid's relation.

"I suggest you both to focus on her life too instead of money, but since you are not aware of her relation with my bro, let me enlighten you both. Your daughter, Shehnaaz is my brother's mistress, the one warm his bed everyday-" Gautam revealed, Rashmi & her mother stared at him in utter shock.

"Shocked? Then I'm sure, it will be more shocking to know that, Sidharth is too much attached to her, today itself they had returned back from their trip to hongkong." Gautam told them.

"Did you see, mom? How low she had stooped to get money. Shehnaaz has become his mistress-" Rashmi said in disgust lacing her tone. But it was more of because Sid chose Shehnaaz above her, he never spared a glance to her even after giving him so many hints.

"If you know she has relation with your brother then why you want to marry her?" Rashmi questioned him, looking at him suspiciously.

"Because I can't see him happy, and he is pretty much happy with Shehnaaz." Gautam replied arrogantly. Rashmi felt her hatred for her sister growing, she wanted Sid but her sister got him. She wondered what he saw in Shehnaaz that he kept her as his mistress, and showering all his luxury on her.

"Then what are you waiting for? Lets go, I wanna teach that itch a lesson-" Rashmi said as she walked out of the house, Gautam & her mother followed her behind. They sat in Gautam's car and drove away to Sid's house.
______________________________________

Sidharth took out his cell phone and dialed his assistant's number while Shehnaaz stood  there, watching him silently.

"I want you to arrange a bridal lehenga & all the other marriage arrangements in the temple, In an hour, Meet me in Durga Maa mandir." Sidharth said to him and cut the call, turning toward Shehnaaz, he held her shoulders while she stares at him with wide eyes.

"We are getting married today." Sidharth told her firmly. He had come up with this decision, it was only way for him to free her from her family, who always gives her pain.

"Marriage? But you don't believe in all this-" Shehnaaz stammered as she spoke. She knew he doesn't believe in these love, marriages & relationships and she doesn't want him to force himself in a relationship just for her.

"It doesn't matter. Now no more questions, We are getting married and thats final." Sidharth said to her in firm tone. He held her hand and dragged her out of the room without waiting for her reply. Shehnaaz followed his silently while several question arose in her mind. He was taking this decision in hasty, will he regret later? Or how it the sudden change in their relation affect them? Shehnaaz had so many questions, and she didn't got any answers, she left everything in the hands of their fate. She will accept everything, only if he is beside her.