Shimmer_Sippy

Hey guys !

Today we have Shimmer_Sippy with us on board. Let's check out her interview !

 Let's check out her interview !

1.) What is your name and age? (if you are comfortable telling us)

• I was named 'Elena' but it later changed and now my name is 'Mahima' I am 13 years old.

2.) How did you first land on wattpad?

• One of cousins told me about Wattpad last year.. I loved reading stories so I came on Wattpad, after being a silent reader I made an account here!

3.) What made you want to start writing? What was your inspiration?

• Well... You see that I have been writing stories since I was 6 and don't really remember why But I do know that writing stories and poems is my passion and I enjoy putting my crazy ideas into life by writing stories! Writing is my way expressing

4.) From where do you get the ideas of your books?

• I read a lot of stories.. A lot! And I get my ideas from almost anywhere! Ideas are surrounding all of us in various forms! Once I get an idea from somewhere, I brainstorm about it until I am satisfied!

5.) Which genre book are you currently writing? And what are the other genre that you wish to explore in future?

• Currently I'm writing a romance book! I wish to explore mystery, thriller and horror!

6.) What will you advice to the aspiring, new writers?

• Never stop no matter what

7.) Which 5 books of Wattpad authors, do you love the most?

• • My destination, My Bondita by SaffiSanam
  • Cold Sweetheart by Prasha1234
  • Delicate Muse by livegirl_dps
  • Revenge Or Motive by AmmyLustre
  • Beyond Eternity by AndieeSen21

8.) Do you pre-plan the things that you write or it comes to you as you write the story?

• I am very spontaneous so I hate pre-planning things but still yeah! I do pre plan few chapters

9.) What motivated you to start writing?

• The response I get motivates me!

10.) What are the challenges that you face while writing?

• Challenges are sometimes I face the writer's block, and it often gets difficult to write down stories along with studying.. My parents are very strict and want me score a 100 in everything.. So it's really challenging for me to write stories and that's the reason I am not regular in updating chapters. I am always very insecure so I write down 5-6 versions of a single chapter which are usually 1000 words, then choose the better one or combine then which takes a lot of time!

11.) How do you feel and what do you do when readers criticize you or your work?

• I love people when they correct my mistakes! But I do not accept criticism when I'm not wrong and until now no one has criticised me or my work in my comments!

12.) Do you write secretly? Or does your family knows? If yes, then how do they feel about it?

• They know that I write stories but they do not know that I write them on Wattpad, but they do know I read stories on Wattpad. They take stories as a result of my boredom but which infact is not true! I haven't said them because they wouldn't not like their thirteen year old daughter reading and writing mature stories

13.) Wanna ask or say anything to your readers?

•  To my true readers I can only say thank you for all the love they have given me! I love you all so freaking much!

___________________

Thank you so much for giving us your time and interview. Really means a lot to us !

Interview taken by shreejal_1