Chapter 29: Friends Until The End Of Time

A/N: Hello everyone, for those of you who didn't know, I had to take a long needed mental break for a while. This was the longest I've ever taken, three months. I explained a little of it on Wattpad but, to sum it all up. I was in the beginning of a great relationship with someone, said person really wanted to, ya know, do THAT thing, even tried pressuring me to do it. Luckily I had enough sense not to, but that person basically admitted to only sticking around to do that. So I was dropped immediately, which hurt not only my feelings but also my subconscious and confidence. 

But I'm doing a lot better now, I gained a lot of my confidence and personality back, so I think I'm ready to start writing again. I hope you guys enjoy the long awaited chapter. 

"I stand over here, and you stand over there like this" Yuji said, pointing to the other side of the court. Y/N hopped right over to where the boy pointed to, getting into position. 

"Throw the ball you damn potato!" Nobara yelled, hands cupped around her mouth as she shouted in a taunting manner. 

Yuji grew irritated and threw the little ball in the air before slamming the wooden paddle on it, launching it towards the girl. She shrieked at the speed and quickly ducked. The group of kids watched as the ball hit the face of a kid walking by, causing the child to burst to tears. 

"Now you've done it" Megumi judged. 

"You've hit a bystander" Kota muttered. 

"You're a murderer" Eri whispered in horror. 

"Okaka..." 

"G-Guys it was an accident I swear!" Itadori yelled in defense. 

Yuta couldn't help but let out a laugh at the expression the pink haired boy was making. The group of kids decided the game most likely wouldn't be the safest choice and put the equipment away. 

"Hey, did you guys hear? All Might is going to do a meet and greet. Nearby too, sure he looks like a deflated woopy cushion now but still!" Nobara said excitedly. 

"Huh?! Really?! Maybe Gojo can take us!" Yuji yelled back, just as excited. 

"What about you guys? You you four want to go if Gojo took us?" Megumi asked. 

"Oh.. I don't know. We can just walk to UA and see him, you know?" Eri answered shyly. 

"He's kind overrated" Kota replied with a bored expression. 

"Uh, probably not. He seems very loud" Yuta answered. 

Y/N rapidly shook his head, All Might was already haunting his nightmares, no way was he willing going to see such a scary man, especially willingly.

"The betrayal, pure betrayal" Yuji cried, rubbing his eyes from their blunt responses to the invitation. 

The bell for the end of the day sounded loudly throughout the courtyard, and the group of kids hurriedly got up from the ground and raced to the gates with their backpacks strapped on.

Y/N ended up winning the race, due to making eveyone else stop in their tracks with the work of his quirk. 

"NO FAIR!" Nobara and Yuji had both yelled as the boy skipped away. 

"Hey kiddos, how was school?" Aizawa asked as he lazily approached the children. Gojo practically pounced towards them, engulfing them all in a huge hug. 

"My little angels how I've missed you so! Let's go out into the city and do something illegal~" 

"YEAH!"

 "TAKANA!" 

"No" Aizawa shuts down immediately. 

~🍙~

"Your mother asked me to walk you home, she said she had a lot of paperwork to get done. She's on a new case I believe, but she said she should be getting done around dinner time, and said she would take you out to eat. Sound good kiddo?" Aizawa asked
Y/N, who nodded enthusiastically. 

"Can I play with Y/N at his house?" Eri asked with a smile. 

"Not today, All Might needs extra security while he's doing his meet and greet, and Midoriya wanted to show you around the convention or whatever" Aizawa replied, making the little girl sulk a bit. 

The trio finally made it to Y/N's house, Eri gave the boy a big hug and Aizawa patted the boys head affectionately before setting off in the direction they came from. 

Y/N waved a little before running to the front door, opening it with little effort. 

The wooden door slowly opened, a loud creek sounding thorough the house. Y/N hummed a little, stepping inside and closing the door behind him. 

He was waiting for Joaan to come greet him, but he couldn't hear the sound of his clawed paws hitting the wooden floors. He was waiting for his mother to walk out of her office and hug him, but her office door stayed shut. 

Y/N slowly walked in some more, getting a little startled when he almost slipped. Y/N looked down and saw a red liquid on the floor, the cause of his almost tumble. 

But the red liquid was something Y/N was painfully aware of, and he hated the sight of it. It reminded him of the lab, and he didn't want to remember it. 

Y/N rushed around the house, not finding his mother anywhere. There was the red liquid everywhere, mostly in her office.

Y/N started to breathe heavily before the sound of a boot stomping on the wooden floors caused the boy to turn around quickly. 

"Found you." 

Was what Y/N heard, before a loud gunshot was heard. 

And silence overtook the red filled house once more.