Let's go.

Sorry its late. I have been studying because I have some finals to do and I have like a million labs to complete. But from now I'll update every Wednesday and every Saturday. Maybe some in between if I have free time. Thanks loves ! ~~~

Monday came around and I woke up to find Haylee in my bed. Her blonde hair as all over my face and I groaned.

"Ughh Haylee" I whined, "You have your own room, why don't you use it?"

She glared at me, being the typical not a mornings person, while getting out of bed and cursing silently under her breath. I got up and went to brush my teeth and to take a shower.

I got dressed in a white v neck shirt and some shorts and my white converse. I added some lip gloss and put my hair in a high ponytail. I grabbed my bag and ran downstairs.

"Good morning." I said generally.

"Good morning sweetie." Mom said but dad just stared at me. I raised an eyebrow.

"Dad?"

"Are you okay?" He asked, referring to the Lee thing.

"Yeah, I'm fine dad." I lied and faked a smile.

Just dandy.

~~~~~~

I closed my locker and was surprised to see Lee casually leaning on the locker next to mine. She had on a red and black flannel shirt, ripped skinny jeans and combat boots. A black beanie sat on top of her head and under it, her brunette hair came down in waves.

Why is she so perfect? I groaned mentally. It was a weird couple of seconds before we both decided to talk at the same time.

"I'm sorry-"

"I'm sorry-" She chuckled. "Alright, you go first."

I cleared my throat "I'm sorry for judging you when I said I wouldn't and I'm sorry I didn't listen to your side of the story."

"Its okay." She caressed my arm. "I'm sorry I left like that. I was just pissed." She sighed and ran a hand through her hair.

A few boys passed and called to her and she returned the greeting.

"So" I bit my lip nervously and her eyes narrowed in on my lips. "Do you do drugs? Or kill people for real?" I averted my gaze in case she might get upset.

She rolled her eyes but a smile was on her lips. "You're finally letting me explain?" She gasp, with her hand over her heart dramatically.

I slapped her shoulder and glared. "I'm serious." I pouted.

"Okay okay." She mocked surrender. She took my hand and pulled me in the opposite direction of our first class.

"Um Lee." I started.

"Shh, just trust me." She whispered.

She carried us out onto the field and we went to sit on the bleachers. We were the only two people there. She had a far away look on her face.

It as a while before she spoke. "When my mother died, I was in a really bad place." She stole a glance at me and let out a shaky breath. Her hands were shaking too and I placed mine over hers.

"Its okay, you don't have to tell me." I reassured her.

"No, I have to!" She said loudly then her eyes softened. "I don't want any secrets between us anymore." I nodded for her to continue.

"I was in a bad place and it really sucked. And dad started getting drunk and we usually fought all the time. He used to disappear all the time, somdtimes for months.  I remember going to a party and met this girl. Her name was Kimone and she offered me to try something. I just wanted to escape this world for a while and to feel relief, so I did." She paused, looking at me for some sort of reaction. But I tried to keep my face blank.

"She later on introduced me to her friends and they told me how to make easy money. But I didn't even need it cause I was filthy rich but I needed a distraction. So yeah I used to do drugs. I used to sell it, I seldom took it because I hated the person it made me become. But Leroy got greedy and overtime told me to kill people. Like people who owed money or people who were a threat to us or just stuck up people he didn't like." She looked at me again.

"When I first met Leroy, it was bittersweet. He looked like he was finally happy to see me, but pissed as well. But Belle, I swear to you. I've never killed a soul in my entire life. Jace and I came up with a strategy and just told the people to get lost in or go in some witness protection program. But Leroy always believed that I killed them." She finished with a big exhale.

"As for your father, I don't know how he got proof off the internet? Did you even look at it?" She asked with one of her eyebrows raised.

I smiled sheepishly "Nope."

Lee rolled her eyes. "I met Jace then later on Diamond. And I had to move because I wanted to escape that life and I thought a new environment would fix dad but it didn't. So that's it. That's all."

"Wow." I breathed and pulled her into a bone crushing hug. Her face found its right place in the crook of my neck and I just held her for a while.

"I'm so sorry, Lee." I whispered in her ear.

"For what?" But her voice was muffled.

"Because of everything you went through. No one should ever go through that." She looked up at me and her blue eyes burned with so much passion and love that it almost melted my soul.

"I really fucking love you, Belle." She held my face in her hand.

"I really fucking love you too, Lee." I whispered back. I only had time to shut my eyes close as she closes the distance between us. The kiss was slow and sensual. Lee brought her hand up and cupped my cheek and I gripped the sides of her flannel shirt. Its been a while since I kissed her. I missed her soft lips. I just missed everything.

A moan escaped my lips and Lee pulled back, resting her forehead on mine. "Let me take you out on another date." She grinned like a 5 years old. It made me smile to see how happy she looked in this moment.

"To where?" I perked up.

"Do I ever tell you where we're going?" She rolled her eyes at me and I huffed and pouted.

"Fine." I frowned and she pecked my lips and got up.

"We have about 20 minutes left of our first class, let's go."