Oneshot #1

Warning: none

"Don't you think he's going to get a little overboard with this?"

"Going? He's already there," Crank remarked to Blue, gesturing to Rodney already planning a prank to pull on Alli.

Earlier that day, Rodney had been dared by Fender to try and see if Alli is able to attack someone before they could even ambush her first. Though he isn't one to antagonize his girlfriend, he couldn't bring himself to lose a bet, either.

"What's going on?" Piper asked as she walked in with Lugnut, Crank, and Diesel.

"Rodney's gonna try and pull a prank on Alli," Crank explained indifferently. "Fender dared him to."

"Yeah, Rodney bet that if he could get Alli by surprise before she even knows it, Fender will have to help him out with his inventions for a month," Blue stated nonchalantly. "And if Alli manages to get Rodney by surprise before he pranks her, he owes Fender $25."

"Oh, this is not gonna end well," Lugnut groaned in dread. Diesel glanced between the two and Rodney with anticipation.

"There are several possible outcomes, based on Rodney's concentration of coming up with a prank to get at Alli. So far, he's coming up with a prank that doesn't harm her in any way possible..." Crank started.

As he explained the possibilities, a certain auburn-curled woman quietly snuck up behind Rodney. Before anyone could warn him, she wrapped her arms around his middle waist, catching him off guard.

"Wha—?!" Rodney's yell was cut off the second she, her arms still wrapped around him, flung him in the air and slammed him backward on the ground.

Blue yelped, covering her mouth. Diesel and Lugnut winced at the sudden attack. Crank only stared at the two wide-eyed. Wonderbot cackled and held onto its sides.

"OOOOOOHHHHH!" Piper shouted, roll-pumping her fist in the air.

"What?! HOW?!" Crank yelled.

"Aunt Fanny! We need a medkit here!" Blue shouted.

Later on, much to Rodney's dismay, though still trapped in his shock, he had lost the bet, so now he owes Fender $25. Piper and Blue were laughing themselves off as Crank continued to rant in disbelief about how Alli was able to lift Rodney without a sweat. Of course, he had forgotten that she had been working out weekly.

How he had not known about it sooner was beyond him.

However, during the time he was stuck in astonished shock, Alli had hugged him as she laughed and apologized a thousand times over.

She didn't even notice the blushing on his cheeks or even hear the thoughts on how her strength is one of the reasons he's fallen for her hard.

No pun intended.