Bonus chapter !

My next book will be published on my birthday i.e

19th of August.

"The Modern Desi Love"

Bhawna's Pov

"Aaah Aryan ji, Stop it now" I said but he is not stopping at all.

Not stopping to make a dough !

He said that today he will cool for everyone.

I hold his hand "Just stop right now" I said "Aryan ji, we have to get ready and go to the function. You will be getting award"

He looks at me "I can at least make chapatis? Also the function is at 7pm and it's just 1 pm Bhawna"

I sigh

"Please" He said with puppy eyes.

I smile "okay"

"Mummy Papa" My kids shout from back and come in the kitchen.

Aruhi and Avinash run to us.

"Hey what are you both doing? Not playing?" I asked and they shook their heads.

"We want to cook with papa" Avinash said

"Yes Mummy" Aruhi Shouts.

"Why do you shout so much" I say holding her hands and glaring at her but this naughty daughter of mine smiles.

Avinash and Aryan ji laugh. I glare at both of them.

"You both won't cook it's dangerous" I say holding Aruhi's hand.

"No mummy we will be okay" Said Avinash

I held his cheek "No Beta, you can't cook now" I said

Then Aruhi shouts "Yes Mum Bhai Right"

I glare at and hold her in my arms "do you want me to throw your princess palace?"

"Yes" she shouts

"Why?"

"Because I No Prince only Dadda" She shouts

"This girl" I look at Avinash "Avinash tell your sister not to shout or else, I won't give her chocolates for 2 days"

Then Avinash says "Aruhi, Don't shout, mumma will allow us to make food with Dad"

"Sachi?" She looks at me and then I look at Aryan ji.

Aryan ji shows me thumbs up with both his hand covered with flour, I just shook my head.

Thank god I completed my office work on time.

"Fine but only 10 minutes" I say

They all nod.

I make both Avinash and Aruhi stand on a stool far from the gas stove.

I make the Paneer while Avinash and Aruhi try to roll the chappati in round shape but they are coming as maps of different country, while Aryan ji ki putting them on pan and making them ready to eat. Umm actually they are burnt as well.

God knows how everyone will eat it. Especially Mom and Dad, I hope they can bite it.

But I think I have to make for them myself but they are not even letting me to help them.

•••••••••

We place everything on the table. Didn't made much because we will be going out so need some place in tummy as well.

"Dadaji, Dadi ji, Chachuuuu, Bhai me and Dadda made Rooti" Aruhi shouts

"Ohh really?" Dad asked and Avinash nods "Yes Dadaji"