Part 23

After taking her documents with her, Shehnaaz  stepped out of the room that was her old bedroom, her steps came to an halt when she saw her sister & mother standing there, blocking her path. Shehnaaz ignored them and tried walking away but a hand yanked toward her and pulled her back, she turned her head and Rashmi who had clutched her arm in tight painful grip.

"Leave me, Rashmi." Shehnaaz gritted her teethes in anger, she tried removing her grip from her arms but in result, Rashmi dig her long nails in her flesh, she smirked when she saw her sister's painful expression.

"Leave you? You must be joking right? Do you have any idea because of you we have lost our everything, Sidharth had kicked me out of my job and all the other companies aren't ready to give me job because of him. You are gonna pay for that-" Rashmi snarled at her with anger lacing every word she spoke. Shehnaaz was wriggling, to get herself out of her grasp. A painful shriek escaped her lips when Rashmi pushed her with force causing her head to collide hard against the wall that was behind her, just then their main door opened and an angry Sidharth barged inside.

"RASHMI!" He roared in anger, he rushed to taani was sitting on floor, clutching her head in her hands, everything was blurry, Shehnaaz couldn't see properly as her head was spinning, causing unbearable pain to her. Sid stepped forward, he pushed Rashmi away and knelt down infront of shehnaaz, worry could be seen in his hazel orbs which turned into fear when he saw blood flowing down from the side of her head. Without wasting any moment, he scooped her in his arms while cursing himself for letting her come here alone.
"Don't think I'll leave you two, If anything happen to her, trust me, you both won't be alive to even regret your mistakes." Sidharth stopped at the exit and warned the mother-daughter duo in deadly dangerous low tone, causing them to shudder in fear, knowing future doesn't hold any thing good for them now.

Sid rushed to the hospital and shehnaaz was immediately admitted, and getting treated by the best doctor of the hospital. He was pacing outside the hospital room she was in, his white shirt was covered with her blood and it was haunting him, he couldn't afford to lose her. All he has in his life is her, it's her presence who makes his life a life. He rushed to the doctor as he come out of the room.

"Doctor, Is she alright?" He questioned, he held his breath as he waited for the doctor to answer.
"She is alright, Mr. Shukla, and she has gained consciousness. You can meet her." Doctor said to him with a smile. Sidharth couldn't describe his happiness in words at the moment, relief washed over him and after thanking the doctor he rushed inside.

His lips curved into a soft smile when he saw her sitting on the hospital bed and a white bandaged wrapped around her head. He walked toward the bed and engulf her in bone crushing hug. Shehnaaz smiled and wrapped her arms around his torso.

"Are you still feeling pain, kitty?" Sidharth asked her, touching the bandage gently. 

"Little, but it will be alright soon. Don't worry." Shehnaaz assured him, she tugged at his hand and signaled him to sit beside her, he obliged and sat beside her on the bed.

"I'm sorry, I failed as a husband. I should have gone inside with you then nothing this sort of happened-" Sid mumbled in low tone. Shehnaaz shook her head, telling him to not to think like this. Shehnaaz held his hand and intertwined her fingers with his.

"You haven't failed in anything, Sidharth. It was me who requested to go alone, don't blame yourself, please." Shehnaaz told him in feathery soft tone. Sid gave a weak smile to her, he leaned and kissed her forehead.

"Okay, My little wife." Sidharth gave up, making her giggle softly.

"When i can go home? I don't like to stay here, medicines smells yuck-" 

"I'll go and talk to doctor about this." Sidharth said to her, knowing her disliking for the hospitals, he knew she wants to go home as soon as possible.
"I'll be back in a moment." Sid said to her as he got up and walked out of the room, to talk to her doctor. 

"Sidharth is such a sweetheart, always care for me so much." Shehnaaz thought to herself with a shy smile. His care always touch her heart, cause butterflies to flutter inside her belly. It was such a nice feel to have someone who cares for you truly. She doesn't care if loves her or not, what he has given her till is enough for her to spent her whole in happiness. His care was enough.

In evening, Shehnaaz was discharged from the hospital and Sidharth brought her back home. She was in their bedroom, taking rest while he was standing outside the room, talking to acp, He had filed a complain against Rashmi & her mom for attacking his wife, and after shehnaaz's statement, they were arrested.

"Dude, You need to make sure they don't get bail easily. I want them to get punished for their crimes." Sidharth said to his ACP friend, Jay.

"Don't worry, Dude. I'll take care of this matter." Jay assured him.