오십칠(57): Other Friend

DAY 185

THIRD PERSON

Mrs. Lalisa Pranpriya Kim, who rarely ever gets jealous because she knows Mrs. Jennie Ruby Jane Kim loves her so much and she loves her so much too. She was confident that Jennie loved her, and sometimes she gets overwhelmed by it.

They planned to have a movie night with their friends tonight since it's been awhile since they gathered.

Seulgi and Irene volunteered to get snacks from the kitchen since all of them were afraid of Rosie if she were to be the one in charge of it.

Lalisa and Jennie were standing in front of the TV trying to figure out what movie to watch.

"Let's watch The Notebook!" Jennie yelled, so everyone inside of her penthouse could hear her.

"Yah, we literally just watched that movie last week and also, romance is kind of boring to watch." Bambam complained.

He was already comfortable talking to Jennie. He no longer held himself back when talking to his boss since they are now friends.

"Looks like Sunmi-sunbae is still not available for a second date." Jennie teased him, making Lalisa laugh, ignoring the death glare Bambam was sending to her.

Ting!

Jennie's phone made a notification sound, and she looked at her phone, smiling at it, and began to type. 

The smile didn't go unnoticed to Lalisa since her eyes had been set on her wife ever since she heard her wife's phone make a sound. She glanced at Jennie, wondering who she was talking to that made her smile like that.

"Is it okay if one of my friends from Gyeonggi-do comes over tonight? I think that it would be a great idea to introduce my other friend to you guys." Jennie asked, making Lalisa frown.

Lalisa was not aware that Jennie had other friends. She thought that Jennie and her were sharing the same circle of friends, so she was curious about the friend of Jennie.

"Yeah, that's fine. The more the merrier. " Jisoo answered as she cuddled her girlfriend on the couch.

"Okay, I'm going to go wait in the lobby for him." Jennie said, running out of the door, leaving her wife dumbfounded. She didn't even let her speak; she just went out of her penthouse.

Lalisa watched her leave, then turned back to the TV, not thinking that much about it. She chose to just shrug it off.

"Lali, do you know what friend she is talking about?" Krystal asked her from her spot on the ground in between her boyfriend's legs.

"No, I didn't even know that she had other friend." Lalisa decided to put Morbius in partially because it caught her attention.

While she was preparing the movie, the door suddenly opened, and Jennie walked in with her arm wrapped around the arm of a tall man.