40.

The people who barged in were none other than jungkook's mother and brothers. His mother seems to be crying along with his brothers whereas Taehyung was not having any shit of them. "GET THE FUCK OUT!" Taehyung yelled on top of his lungs.

Irene tried to stop him from murdering anyone right there but taehyung wasn't gonna stop. "What the fuck are you doing here? Especially you Mrs. Jeon. What do you think before barging in and crying like he is the most important and precious thing to you huh?" Taehyung growled at them.

"T-tae i can explain" Mrs. Jeon said while crying. "Shut up! I don't want to hear any bullshit-" Taehyung was cut of by jimin hugging him. "T-Tae please" Jimin looked at him with pleading eyes.

Taehyung took a deep breathe and nodded. He pushed jimin aside and went to jungkook. Jeon family looked down, feeling ashamed of what they did to their one and only son.

"It's okay mom. He is a strong boy" Jin tried to assure his crying mother. She was crying more than Taehyung, Irene and Mrs. Bae. Were her tears..... Crocodile tears or real?

"N-no I did this! I-I tried to kill my own child" Mrs. Jeon cried. Jin and namjoon were reassuring him whereas the others were crying. Mrs. Bae and Irene were staring into nothing. Taehyung was still sitting on the floor near jungkook while holding his small hand, chanting that jungkook will wake up. He is a strong boy.

The room became gloomy and sad. Not even a single sound could be heard. Suddenly the machine attached to jungkook startes beeping loudly seaking everyone's attention. Irene's eyes widened as he yelled "call the doctor! I think jungkook woke up"

Everyone in the room started filling their hearts with hopes that jungkook will wake up. Soon the doctor came rushing in and checked how jungkook is doing.

After good 10 mins doctor smiled and said "congrats he made it" Irene started squealing and hugged her mother. "M-mon I told you! He will made it" She said and kissed her cheek. Mrs. Bae nodded as tears if happiness started making their way out of her eyes.

Mrs. Jeon wiped her tears and smiled. "At last he finally made it" She said while admiring him. "My baby brother. You did it!" Taehyung exclaimed. Meanwhile the rest were celebrating by themselves.

Jungkook looked around and started to cry when he saw Mrs. Bae, Irene and Taehyung. "M-mommy I-I thought I-I will never see you a-again" He said, still crying.

"No baby don't say that" Mrs. Bae said and hugged him. "Kookie! I am glad you are alive" Taehyung said beaming with happiness. Jungkook flashed his bunny smile at him. He glanced at everyone trying to find Irene.

"M-mommy where is Irene?" He asked. "She was here few seconds ago-" Mrs. Bae tried to complete her sentence but the door got opened revealing Irene. "I brought my kookie some chocolates!" She exclaimed.

Jungkook giggled and made grabby hands towards her. She also giggled and pecked his lips. "K-koo for one minute I thought I lost you" She pouted. "Noona no! Don't think negative and now I am here so don't be sad"

"Koo my baby look who came" Mrs. Jeon said softly. Jungkook got scared